Chapter 17 : Love?

Kumari held Sristis stole which had some faint blood stains. She wondered whose it was. And why would jai keep it in his room. She very well knew her son. He would only keep the things he wanted in his room.

On the other hand Shruthi held the magazines in her hands. She carefully examined it. She noticed how jai had pointed out one girl in each and every pic using markers. She was surprised that her brother would do something like that. Marking out a girl? Unusual.

"What's this?"Kumari asked. Eyeing the stole.

"Thats exactly what I'm thinking right now maa"Shruthi was totally unaware. About what Kumari was talking. She'd been looking at the magazine's.

"Why did he keep it here?"Kumari asked again.

"Who knows. And I wonder. who is this?"Shruthi leaned to take a closer look at the magazine's.

"Shruthi?"

"Yes maa"she turned towards her.

"Tell me the truth. This stole is yours right? You got hurt and you didn't even tell me. You think by hiding it in your brother's wardrobe I won't find it? Tell me exactly what happened and I do not want any excuses"Kumari scoffed. Shruthi looked at her. Confused.

"Maa what are you exactly talking about. I didn't get hurt. What's that in your hand?"

"So...this is not yours?"

Shruthi walked to her and took the stole in her hand. She saw some faint stains.

"Maa this is not mine. See there are few stains. From where did you get this?"

"From Raju's wadrobe. I don't know to whom it belongs to"

"May be it got mixed up. But see. I was talking about this magazine. I got it from the table"Shruthi said. Handing over the magazines to her mom. Kumari was shocked seeing that.

"Sristi?"

"Who is Srishti?"

"Shruthi..she's the one who took Raju to the hospital when he met with the accident. She also came here few days back. Remember?"

Shruti snatched the pic from kumari

"Woah. She looks so damn beautiful"Sruthi exclaimed.

Kumari paused and examined the Stole in her hands.

"I think this stole belongs to sristi. I remember Raju saying that srishti wrapped a cloth around his head to stop the bleeding while she took him to the hospital"

"But maa..why is annaya keeping this with him?"Shruthi asked.

"I don't know. Something had gone wrong with that boy"kumari sighed.

"Maa. What if he likes srishti?"Shruthi asked making kumari shocked.

"Shruthi. It's not the right time to tease your brother. Let him come and we will ask him about this okay?"

"I'm not teasing. But think about it ma. Isn't it unusual that annaya is doing something like this. I've never seen him intrested in any girl till now. But see. He have a girl's stole in his personal wardrobe and. Also her pictures marked out in the magazines. That's something to think about"Shruthi said making kumaris face light up.