Chapter 03 : Movie Release

Srishti rushed downstairs holding her bag. She was so happy and excited. Her heart was jumping with joy. She couldn't wait to see him on screen after so long. She was still smiling like a mad girl.

"Maa I'm leaving"she shouted

"Why so early today? Have your breakfast and go"Radhika shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry ma. I'll have it from the canteen. Bye"she bit her lips and rushed outside. Despite hearing her mother's screams

"Akka.."Bhoomi shouted from behind and Srishti slapped her head.

"What?"she asked with a frown

"Please take me also with you na

"Please take me also with you na. You promised that you will. I don't want to go to school"Bhoomi pouted.

"Bhoomi I'm already late. If I'll miss the starting scene I'll kill you"Srishti gritted her teeth

"Are you taking me with you or not"Bhoomi raised her eyebrows

"Big NO!"

"Then I'm gonna tell Amma that you're skipping classes to see his movie. She will bury you alive"Bhoomi giggled

"God..why did you sent this little devil into my life. Fine. Come with me. But remember...No troubles!"

"Okay"Bhoomi smiled sheepishly and rushed upstairs to change. She got ready in record time as she knew Srishti will kill her if they are Late for the show. They sneaked outside the house and Srishti started her scooty. All excited for the movie
.
.
Jais movie is releasing today. Everyone is so excited to see him on screen after a very long time. His fans are going mad after him. All the cast and crew members are hoping that the film will be a success. They didn't wanted to go their hardwork in vain. Jai badly wanted to watch his movie. But he knew that he will get a heart attack if he watch it on the first day. The show was about to start. His family members also gave him positive response which soothed him.

"Sir the press and media are going impatient outside. I don't think we can control them anymore"Ganesh said knocking Jai's room. He was anxious. He badly wanted to run and hide somewhere.

"Coming Ganesh"gathering all his strength he stepped outside the room and walked downstairs. Followed by his guard's. The crowd roared in excitement when they saw him and the media sprang into action. He smiled and waved at them.

"Good morning"he said smilingly

"Sir..After a very long time your film is gonna release today and your fans are going mad after you.So how do you feel?"the media questioned