Chapter 10 : Who is She?

Ganesh walked back to the room. Wondering why the girl had left without saying anything. Jai and Krishna turned towards him.

"Where is the girl ganesh?"

"Don't know sir. She's not there outside. I think she'd left already"ganesh said.

"Went back without saying anything? Strange"Krishna said.

Soon the nurse walked inside the room and informed them that Srishti had already left after leaving behind Jai's belongings. Krishna and Ganesh walked outside the room to have a talk with the doctor. While jai continued to sit there. Confused. If it was any other ordinary girl. She wouldn't have left like that. He was curious. At the same time he warned himself not to stress his mind so much. He fell into deep slumber.
.
.
Srishti came back home. Feeling lifeless from inside. She stopped herself from crying. Her eyes were puffy due to long cry. Her thoughts roamed only around him. She wondered how he will be doing right now. Her heart twisted with pain. As she recalled him. Lying in a pool of blood.

"Akka"bhoomis voice took her back to sense. She looked at her.

"Thank God you came. How are you feeling now. Amma and appa were so worried for you"Bhoomi said. She just nodded

"I'm fine Bhoomi. I need some rest"she tried to walk upstairs but Bhoomi blocked her

"Did you had breakfast?"she asked

"Yes"Srishti lied.

"Amma and appa had went to the temple. I'll be leaving in some time. Are you going to the college today. You don't look well akka. Your eyes are swollen. Did you cry?"Bhoomi asked. Concerned.

Srishti bit her lips and hugged bhoomi tightly. She whimpered and controlled her tears. She recalled jai. Bhoomi was taken aback.

"Akka are you okay?"

Srishti broke the hug. And wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"I'm alright. I just need some rest. You go. Don't waste time"Srishti said

"Akka you have fever"Bhoomi touched her forehead. Srishti realised that the blood donation had caused her fever and she was feeling exhausted.

"Do you want to go to the doctor?"Bhoomi asked

"No. I took medicines. I'll be alright by evening Bhoomi. You go else you'll be late"Srishti said

"But Akka you don't look well and...."

"Bhoomi. I told you I'm good. I'm staying back here today. I have to take some rest. Don't worry about me. I'm fine"she said and walked upstairs. Bhoomi too thought of giving her some time. She could figure it out that Srishti wasn't well. Something is seriously bothering her.

Srishti locked the room and walked towards the mirror. She looked at herself.

Tears rolled down her eyes. She experienced how horrible a real accident is. Apart from movies. It was a terrific experience for her. She wished she could stayed back with jai. But she was glad that she came back. She couldn't even imagine him. In that condition. The flashes of blood oozing out from his body. Made her dizzy