Chapter 11 : Srishti

"Girl?Which girl sir?"Ganesh asked surprised.

"The girl who admitted me in the hospital. I want to meet her Ganesh"he said

"But why sir? She already left without informing us right?"ganesh said

"Yeah she did. But she'd saved my life Ganesh. I want to know who she is. And why she left just like that. Atleast I feel like I've to thank her personally for saving my life"jai said.

"Sure sir. I'll try to find her out. But it would take time I guess"Ganesh said

"No worries. Take your time. I'm just a bit curious to know who she is Ganesh"jai pouted and Ganesh smiled

"Sure sir. I'll try"

"Hmm great. I'm sorry for disturbing you this late. Go to sleep"

"No sir it's fine. You please take care of yourself"Ganesh said

"Yep sure. Bye Ganesh good night"

"Good night sir"

He hung the call and came back to the bed. After making himself comfortable in the bed. He took few painkillers as the pain made him restless. He lowered the AC temperature and stared at the ceiling. Wondering about the mystery girl. Why is she bothering him so much? Unknowingly sleep occupied him.
.
.
The next day, Srishti came outside the washroom after her shower. Wiping her hairs with her towel. She was lost in thoughts. She took steps towards the mirror and stopped her work. Seeing his pic through the mirror. Her heart felt so heavy. She could barely sleep. Whole day she was praying silently for him. She found it difficult to keep everything within herself. She wanted to share this to Bhoomi. But knowing that she would probably would not believe her. Backed her off. She just let it be.

"I don't know how you're doing right now. But I hope you'll be alright soon and you'll come back stronger"she closed her eyes and a sigh escaped her mouth.

"Akka"Bhoomis yell startled her. She found her at the door. Breathing heavily catching her phone.

She turned towards her.

"What happend bhoomi? Why are you running?"she asked.

Bhoomi came towards her and held her hand.

"I..I want to tell you something"she said breathlessly.

"What?"

"Actually....your...superstar Jai Prakash Raj met with an accident day before yesterday"she said making Srishti numb. She stilled in her feets as she was reminded of jai. Lying in blood. Her body slightly shook

"Akka..? Did you hear it?"Bhoomi shook her. Srishti lowered her eyes to hide her tears.

"Um yeah I know"she said.

"What? But how? Just now only I saw his message in social media. Channels are also publishing it now"Bhoomi said. Srishti turned back and quickly wiped her tears.

"Yesterday...Kajal called me and...said that he'd met with an accident"she said. Bhoomi sighed and hugged her from behind

"That's why you were not looking well all these while huh?"Bhoomi asked.