Chapter 33 : Acceptance

"Jai?"

"Preyansh sir. Look at this. Your daughter is all set to attack me"jai smiled looking at srishti. Who was shocked as hell. Seeing jai besides her father.

She quietly kept the vase back and walked towards them.

"I'm....sorry I didn't knew it..was you"she said. Making him smile.

"It's okay. How are you doing?"he asked to srishti. Who just nodded. She looked at her father. Who wore a tensed expression. But he was trying hard to cover it.

"I had called bhoomi. She told me that your father is admitted here. So I thought of visiting"he said. Her lips curved into a smile. Thinking he managed to get some time for her family. In between his busy schedules.

"Appa how are you feeling now?"srishti asked to her father.

"I'm okay. Jai sir actually came to talk to you. About those pictures"preyansh said. Sristi looked at jai who smiled calmly.

"Is it okay to talk for few minutes?"jai asked. Srishti looked at her father. Who nodded his head as a positive sign.

Sristi and jai walked into an empty room. Besides preyanshs room. Her palm went all cold. Seeing him again. But this time it wasn't fear. She was tensed of anyone noticing him or them together. Knowing it would create problems for her family.

Jai turned to look at her who was walking behind him. Looking lost. She didn't even realise that he stopped walking. And went ahead bumping against his chest. He held her carefully. Holding her arms.

"Hey careful"he said. She widened her eyes and stepped back. Smacking herself mentally.

"Srishti"he started. She quietly listened to him.

"First of all let me start by apologising to you. Lately I know I've been a pain in your life. As well as your family. So forgive me if possible"he said. She felt bad but she didn't say anything.

"And secondly I feel like a complete moron for hugging you like that yesterday. But believe me. I didn't had any bad intention. You were so tensed yesterday after that encounter. So I just..wanted to comfort you. I'm really sorry"he said. She sighed inwardly.

"Sir...its not your fault. You shouldn't...ask sorry. I left because...I was worried about Amma and appa"she said. Even though it wasn't the full truth. He smiled slowly.

"So..you're not angry with me?"he asked. She looked upto him. Confused and shook her head. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. I couldn't even sleep yesterday thinking that I've made you uncomfortable"he said.

Srishti felt her heart raising. He was thinking about her the whole night. Feeling guilty. Why would he ever do that? She was just another normal girl. But for him. She wasn't.

"You're a very good girl srishti. And I'm glad that I met someone like you in my life. I know these pictures popping up again. Is gonna create some troubles for you. But it's gonna go away. Okay? Trust me"he said. She smiled slightly. And nodded.

"And your father is alright now. So please don't be tensed about anything. If you ever need any help. I'll be there for you"he said. Srishti felt her feets feeling watery. Hearing him.