Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House

Jai's eyes passed across srishti in every few seconds. She sat with utmost distance from him. Crushing her stole tightly in her fist. With nervousness. From her face he could clearly read how much tensed she was. He noticed how different she was from others. She looked pure to him. He didn't know why he was feeling like this. He wanted to make things comfortable for her. But he could definitely think it from her side. His lips curved as he looked outside the window.

Srishti took her time to accept what was going on around her. She was traveling besides her superstar. In his luxurious car. He was taking her home. She was scared to death. Still couldn't accept that this was real. Kept pinching herself. After few minutes of battling to herself. She turned to look at his Face. He was just looking outside the window. But she could clearly see the small smile in his lips. She wondered what he must be thinking of her inside him. A thick silence occupied the car.

Srishti as usual forgot to blink when she looked at him. And he was real. He was next to her. She wished. She just wished to have atleast one person to which she could share all these things. She was excited and equally tensed.

Jai could feel her stare on him. As he tilted his head to side and met with her eyes. She quickly looked away. Lowering her lashes. He smiled

"Srishti"he called her making her breath high.

"I know you are tensed but be free. I'm just taking you home and I'm going to introduce my family to you. That's it. And do tell me if you are having any problem"he said softly. She awed him inside.

"I'm fine..sir"she spoke slowly

"Cool. By the way, Why are you not talking to me?"he asked and she felt bad inside. She didn't know how to explain her state to him.

"Um..I.."she bit her lips making him chuckle.

"Nervous?"he asked and she shut her eyes in embarrassment. He laughed followed by Ganesh. She looked at him. How cute he looked while laughing for real. She wanted to stare at him like this whole day. But her senses knocked in.

"It's okay"he stopping laughing. Giving her his breathtaking smile. She breathed sharply and composed herself. She prayed to get back home very soon so that she can just collapse in her bed and smile like a mad girl.

She looked at him again. He was talking to Ganesh now. He was simple. Just like she wanted him to be. It's now she began to notice every little thing About him. The colour of his shirt. His watch. His hair. His eyes. Which was dark brown. Even the smell of his perfume which reached her nostrils. Made her believe that he was real.

She didn't even realize that the car had stopped in front of his House. She looked around the place. Recalled the days she roamed around this premises. Just to get a glimpse of this man. Who was now besides her. She never thought she would get a chance to visit his house. And meet his family. She was excited but also tensed as hell.

Jai got down from his side and walked towards her. She didn't wanted him to open the door for her so she herself got down from the car. And looked at him. Who smiled at her. She returned back a nervous smile.

"Welcome to my home Ms. Srishti"he said leaving her surprised. Her smile widened. Happiness seared over her.

Ganesh too got down from the car while the driver drove off from there to park the car.

"Please come"he took her inside. She followed him quietly. Once inside. Her head spung. Looking around the vast Mansion. With extraordinary interiors. Like a cute palace. She loved it.