Deep Dreams ☹️

CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW

I carefully tried to sit up without waking her up,but the slow sudden movement my body practically woke her.

"H-...huh" She said as she began to wake up.

"Shhh no no baby it's okay. I'm right here it's okay. We all fell asleep watching the movie. Let's get you upstairs in a warm comfy bed okay." I said to her as I began to get from under the blanket that had been on our laps, and stand up to stretch so we could go upstairs. When I got up ma began to wake up.

"Come on baby. Ma go to bed I wanna get her settled in. Goodnight" I said as I gently went for her hand. She was resist but she rest assured grabbed it and walked with me upstairs.

Once we got to the room. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the blanket for her. She walked over and slowly laid down. I pulled the blanket back over her and made sure she had pillows all around her.

"You comfortable?" I asked her as I sat on the edge of the bed. She gave her usual response to everything and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I'm going to let you get some sleep. A princess always needs her beauty sleep. If you need anything My room is right there, and my mothers is right next to yours okay. Good night." I said as I touched her hand gently and got up to turn off the light.

"NO!... do-....don't turn off the light please." She said as she rushed to sit up and stop me.

"Okay baby I'm sorry I'll leave the light on. Would you like me to leave the door open too?" I said to her.

"Yes...pl-...please. Good night Ms.Cheryl." She said to me as she turned over and slowly went back to sleep.

3 AM IN THE MORNING

"AHHHHH NO NO NOOOOOO PLEASE NO.....AHHHHH!!!" I heard her scream. It woke me up out of my sleep. I immediately got up and rushed to go and seee what was wrong.

When I ran into her room- she was kicking and fighting the air. Her eyes were closed and she had tears running down her face as I went over towards her to wake her up. That's when I knew that it was a dream.

"Baby girl! Calm down!" I said as I touched her. She jumped out of her dream, looked at me and reached for me as she continued to cry. When I sat in bed next to her and held her in my arms- the poor baby was shaking and she had a tight grip on me.

"It's okay. I'm here- it's just a dream. That's all." I said as I rubbed her hair and rocked her back and forth as I held onto her.

"Mo-.....Mommy was trying to hurt me again. They-....both wanted to hurt me and I couldn't get away." She said as she buried her face into me. At this point- I wanted to cry. She's been through so much and it hurt to see such a beautiful little girl having to had put up with all of it alone.

"It's okay baby they can't hurt you anymore you're safe here with me." I said as I continued to hold her and rock her back and forth. A few moments later ma walked in confused and tired.

"Baby girl what's going? What happened?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the bed and yawned.

"She's okay she had a bad dream, and it scared her but it's okay because I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere. Go back to bed ma I got this." I responded.

"Are you sure?" She asked as she stood up. I just shook my head yes and she walked out.

I sat in the bed with her in my arms while she still had her head hidden. I decided to softly sing her back to sleep.

"Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but can always dream" I sang as she lifted her head little and Rested it on my shoulder, and drifted off to sleep. I pulled the blanket up around us and continued.

"Wish you may and wish you might;
Don't worry hold on tight
I promise they'll come a day butterfly fly away" I continued to sing as I drifted off to sleep.

Pretty soon she and I were both finally sound asleep. Right there in my arms a sweet little angel who's depending on me now. Yea these are those Mommy vibes I've always wanted.

STAR/VOTE ❤️ Ressie keeps posting these chapters short as freak 😐