Who's At The Door

Cheryl's P.O.V:
*The next day*

It was the next morning and the sunlight that leaked through my bedroom window automatically woke me up. I looked over to see that Olivia wasn't even in bed- I don't know why but I started to panic a little bit.

"Olivia?" I said as I looked around my room. I didn't hear anything- it was silent around the house. Where could she be?

I rushed to go see if she were in her room- I looked around and the room was empty. I then went downstairs and looked around but I didn't see her in the living room nor the kitchen.

"Olivia!" I slightly yelled. Nothing still. My heart was starting to beat fast now because what if someth-....

Once I reached the dining room, I saw her sitting there just eating some disgusting fake ass cereal. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Baby, you didn't hear me calling your name?" I asked her as I looked at her. She nodded her head no.

"What's wrong, Mommy?" She asked me. I just looked at her and then looked away. I put my hand on my head and went to go take a seat next to her.

"Nothings wrong. I just-...got worried when I didn't see you in bed. Do you want me to make you something else to eat that would be better than some cereal?" I asked her as I watched her move her spoon around in the bowl.

"No, thank you." She said as she continued eating.

"You made that by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes. I used a chair to get the cereal down and don't worry, I didn't use my bad arm." She said in a sweet voice. I smiled at her.

"Okay, well- you keep eating and I'll go upstairs to do all of my morning stuff. You just-....hang out." I told her as I stood up and started to walk towards the entrance to the dining room. Olivia nodded her head and continued eating.

*A few moments later*

After I finished my morning routine I joined Olivia downstairs who was now now in the living room watching tv, and chilling on the couch.

"Comfortable baby?" I giggled as I saw how she was laying on the couch.

"Oh hey mommy." She said as she looked over at me, and than continued to watch tv.

"So mommy still has some work to catch up on. You gonna be alright down here?" I asked her as I stood at the door way.

"Can I come and sit in your office with you while you work?" She asked as she stop watching tv and looked over at me.

"I mean if you're not going to be to bored you are more than welcomed to come. Let's go." I said ads she turned the tv off came and grabbed my hand, and upstairs we went.

Once we got to my office she went straight towards the portable piano that was in there and I went to my desk and got work.

I began to hear a very beautiful melody played from the piano. I looked over and saw Olivia playing with her one good arm. She saw me look at her and she began to stop. "so-...sorry." She began to say

"No no baby girl it's fine really I just love listening to you play. Come here." I said to her as I sat back in my seat. She hopped of the piano and came towards me. I put her on my lap and kissed her cheek.

"What are you working on mommy?" She asked me as she looked at my computer.

"It's just some report I had to type up. With the music I work from home a lot." I explained to her.

"Oh." She responded,as she watched type up the last bit of my report.

Suddenly she and I both heard the doorbell ring followed by a knock on the door.

"Hmm I wonder who that is. Stay right here, I'll be right back." I said as I tickled her a little and release her from my embrace as I went to go answer the door....

STAR/VOTE❤️