45

The next morning
Mikes P.O.V
I called Cheryl's phone a couple times but I got no answer. That was weird she never turns that thing off. I decided I would pick momma Riley up on my way there and then pick up Cheryl and Olivia and take them to the salon so they can get themselves together or whatever.

"Hello?" Mama Riley answered.

"Good morning Mrs. Riley. How are you doing?" I asked as I began to pull out the parking garage to my apartment complex.

"I'm good and yourself."

"I'm good you know I can't complain."

"That's good to hear."

"Yes. So listen I called Cheryl but it seems as if she and Olivia might still be asleep. So I figured I'd pick you up on my way there, so we could just head straight for the salon?"

"Oh alright that sounds fine with me I'll see you once you get here" we said our goodbyes and I made my way to her house.

After I picked her up she and I drove to Cheryl's place to pick up the girls. We kept a light conversation about everything as far as Olivia and what's going on with her until we got to the house.

We both got out the car and rang the doorbell. We rang the bell a few times but there was still no answer. We both exchanged a worried look. Mama Riley dug into her purse and pulled out a key ring. She inserted the key into the locks and we both went inside.

"Wait here let me go check upstairs." I said as I put my hand out in front of her stopping her from taking any further steps.

"Boy if you think I'm just gonna stand here you must not know. I may be saved but don't be fooled I carry." She responded as she patted her purse.

I just shook my head as we both made our way upstairs. Once at the top of the stairs we both could see the upstairs Hall was trashed completely.

I checked Olivia's room while mama Riley went down the hall to Cheryl's bedroom. Olivia's room was trashed and there was little bits of blood on the floor. Before I could second question it I heard a scream from Cheryl's room.

I ran in there to find mama Riley kneeled down to the floor near Cheryl who was passed out cold on the floor with her robe just barely covering her body that seemed to be naked.

"Don't just stand there you idiot call 911! Oh my gosh! Cheryl, my baby girl! Please wake up! Please." Mama Riley cried out as she tried to brush the top of Cheryl's head but her hand came out with blood on it. This wasn't looking good. I couldn't focus on calling the police because my ex wife was laying there with a concussion unconscious and my baby girl was MISSING!

—————

"So...when you made it, the child wasn't here? What's her name again?" The police asked. I was starting to get upset because they were taking the longest time to get information when Olivia was missing.

"Again...her name is Olivia Heathers. Why are you asking me the same damn questions over and over? Pay attention and stop talkin' to your cop buddies, Alright? My child is missing and my ex-wife has obviously been sexually and physically abused." I said as I watched the cop write down something and he then looked up at me.