40

Cheryl's P.O.V:

As we got in the house Mike and Olivia ran into the living room to get themselves comfortable. I took Olivia's bags from her little shopping trip upstairs to her room so I can hang everything up.

"Hey you two be careful I'm going to hang her stuff up and then I'll be right down to watch the movie with y'all alright." I said as continued on my way upstairs leaving Olivia and mike to do whatever it is they were about to do, and Tabitha still questioning why I wanted to leave so suddenly.

"Auntie..." She said as she stood in the door way and lightly tapped on the door.

"Yea Tab?" I responded as I continued to hang stuff up and fold stuff.

"Now come on its me your talking to... now I know you what's up?" She asked as she touched my arm.

"Tabitha like I said it's nothing I just wanted to come home that's all." I tried to assure her.

"No-... no that's not like you especially since that baby girl of yours was enjoying herself something had to happen."

"Tabitha stop! It's nothing I wanted to get my baby here and I wanted her home alright." I had snapped I don't know why but my head began to spin. I needed to sit down.

I touched my temples and sat down. When I was married to Mike he brought on all these bad headaches I passed out a few times, and even had medicine for it, but after the divorce I figured my stress was gone so I didn't need em anymore.

"Your headaches... their back why didn't you say anything?" Tabitha asked me as she rushed to my aid and sat down beside me.

"Because it's not that serious... I needed to focus on work, Olivia and Mike..."

"Mike isn't important and your job can wait your business flows perfectly with or without you. Now about this beautiful little angel... you and her have to be on one accord. She's depending on you." Tabitha said.

"Yeah...I know. I just-...don't know if I should tell her about this. I don't want her to worry about me and I know that I'm fine. I mean, I feel okay. They're not as bad as they used to be." I said as I looked at her.

"That doesn't mean anything. Even though they aren't as bad, you still need to be cautious."

"I am being cautious."

"Well, since you don't want Olivia to know- at least tell Mike. These headaches are serious! You can start back passing out and being overwhelmed from the stress."

"No....I didn't even want you to know but, I just went ahead and told you. I don't want them to know- I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine. Okay?" I told her.

"Are you sure? You have me worried now..."

"Stop....see, this is why I didn't want to tell you. Don't worry about me. I know what to do and I know to just not put too much on myself. Plus, I started back taking the medicine for These headaches and I'm fine. I'm fine...more than fine."

"Ok then..."

"Now, lets just go and enjoy the movie. Don't worry..." I told her as I lightly hugged her and then stood up.