44

Cheryl's P.O.V

It had to be at least midnight or  one something in the morning when I heard something that sounded like Olivia screaming. That woke me up, but it stopped I assumed I was hearing things, and turned over on my side.

"BOOM!" "BOOM!" "SMACK!" I heard what sounded like things being knocked over in Olivia's room. Now I definitely know I'm not hearing things. I got up out of my bed slipped on my slippers and my robe, opened my room door, and popped my head out the door before fully stepping out. I noticed Olivia's room door was closed. Baby girl hates having her door closed it scares her; I didn't even see the little glow from the light daddy brought her. This made me worried and I practically ran to her bedroom door.

Once I got to it I wasted no time busting the door wide open to some dude standing there with my baby girl in his grips her crying and closing her eyes as tight as she possibly could. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? NO FUCK THAT GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!" I shouted at him as I fully made my way into the room to get him away from my baby.

"First of bitch this little girl doesn't belong to you she belongs to me, and my lady Marla, you just came in and fucked it all up. NOW MOVE!" H shouted as he came over towards me and slapped me across the face. I didn't know what to say or do other than briefly hold the side of my face and go into full attack mode on this Nigga.

I quickly began to throw my hands at him landing punch after punch and slap after slap. he had to let go of Olivia who fell down and hit her head on the edge of her bed. I saw what happened to her and I quickly tried to stop hitting this man, and run to the aid of my baby girl, but before I could get very far he grabbed a hold my arms and began to shake me.

"You really wanna do this the hard way huh? Fine by me. Do you not know that I will kill you without blinking an eye or a second though about it." he said as he released on of my hands out of his grip and used his free hand to punch me hard across the face leaving a bright red and purple bruise on my left cheek. This rendered me speechless and afraid because his face remained cold and emotionless he clearly meant business.

he continued to hit me which brought tears to my eyes. A man had never put his hands on me like this I didn't know what to do. he stopped for a moment and glanced at my face and began to lick his lips. I know this man is not serious. "mmm you still sexy." he remarked as he looked me up and down with a sinister look all over his face. He looked over at Olivia who seemed to have passed out from the blow to her head by the edge of her bed, I hope my baby's alright. The sight of her like that brought even more tears to my eyes.

"I don't want her to wake up and me dicking you down real good  be something she sees and hears so lets go to your room." He whispered in my ear as he licked the side of my neck. A weak spot unfortunately. Luckily he didn't noticed the reaction my body forced upon its self.

He began to harshly  push me out the room hitting my shoulder against the door way to Olivia's room. Once we made it to my bedroom door; we stood there for a moment before he grabbed me by my neck and forced his tongue down my throat. I tried as hard as I could to jerk my head away from him but he was much too strong.

"Pu-...please please don't do this. PLEASE-! I-... I" i mustered up the courage to say as he pushed me onto the bed and towered over me. I tried to plead with him but he didn't care. It didn't matter how much I tried to struggle he didn't care he was determined to get something out of me.