Sweet Butterflies 🦋

*Cheryl's P.O.V*

"Wha-...what's that?" She asked me as she looked at me and pointed towards a building called "Butterfly Village".

"Oh, that's a place where you go into a room and they let out pretty Butterflies to fly everywhere around you. Do you wanna go there?" I asked her. She for sure nodded her head. As we went in and paid- they took us into a big room where everybody else were waiting.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked me.

"So, they wait until everybody is in and then they release the butterflies to fly everywhere." I said as I looked at her.

"Oh." She said. Ma didn't want to come in the butterfly room because she wanted the two of us to do this one by ourselves. She waited in the front where they had a few chairs placed.

I saw baby girl looking around the room. She was patient as she looked around at how the room was set up to look more plant and tree-based.

"Here they come." I said as I smiled at her. She smiled back. This was her first time smiling the biggest smile since she's been with me.

"Wow." She said as she looked up in the air and saw the butterflies flying around everywhere now. The room was starting to fill up with a few of them. She held her hand out and a butterfly landed in her palm. She giggled a little bit and smiled really big at the bright, orange butterfly. As the butterfly then took flight, she continued to glue her eyes on it. I could see that she was in awe. Finally, something that made her happy.....and I'm glad to be here to share this moment with her.

We walked around the butterfly exhibit some more looking at the different types of butterflies that landed on us. Each butterfly was different and she loved every moment of it.

"Oh look baby a purple butterfly. Our favorite color." I said as I pointed at the beautiful purple butterfly that was headed towards us. She quickly put her hand out and the butterfly landed on her little finger. I looked at how happy this one butterfly made her and took a picture to capture the memory of this day. This one perfect memory.

We finally walked out but before we could get there I saw a gift shop. "Wanna go and they and get a souvenir?" I asked her she shook her head yes and in we went.

I told her to look around and get whatever her little heart desired. As she looked around something completely caught my eye. It was two purple butterfly shaped necklaces. I grabbed them and then went to see what she found. She had a butterfly poster and the cutest little pillow in her hand. I took them from her and proceeded to pay for them. After we got what she wanted we went to go meet with ma.

"Well how was it you two?" She asked as she stood up to meet up.

"It was pretty nice. I liked the butterflies they had in there." She said still with that same little grin she had on her face when the butterflies first appeared.

"Good. I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves. Now how about we try to get something to eat hm? We don't have to if you don't want to baby." Ma said.

"I-...I guess so." She responded quietly her smile going dim.

I looked towards her. "You don't have to eat anything to heavy. We can do something small. Remember you a perfect little princess, and princess have to eat." I said. She shook her head okay.