Back Home⚡️

Cheryl's P.O.V:

Once we made it home, Olivia, Ma and my Dad hung out with each other for a while. I just went straight into my office and started to catch up on some work that I've been missing out on.

After a few hours, I was pretty much caught up and done. I felt good...better.

"Hey, baby girl- Olivia is upstairs and in her bed. She fell asleep on the couch during the movie. Your Mom and I are about to leave. Good night and I love you." Dad said as he popped his head into my office. I looked up from my laptop and smiled.

"Thank you for coming over and keeping her busy while I finished working. I love you too. Goodnight." I said. He then waved and left out.

I sighed because I just remembered that I needed to give Olivia her medicine and change her bandage. So, that meant that I had to go wake her up and I knew that she would be a little whiny because of that.

I grabbed her medicine, some water and the necessary things I needed to change the bandage on her rib and headed upstairs to her room.

"Olivia...." I said as I looked into her room. She was knocked out cold. I smiled and walked into her room. I then sat next to her and lightly tapped her. She slowly woke up.

"Come on, baby. You've gotta take your medicine and I've gotta change your bandage." I told her.

"I'm too sleepy though." She said as she covered her face.

"I know but right after this- Mommy is gonna let you go right back to sleep, I promise." I told her as I looked at her. She nodded her head and slowly sat up.

"Here." I said as I poured her medicine in the measuring cup and gave it to her. It was the amount that she was told to have.

She sighed and took it from me. I watched her. After she was done, she gave it back to me.

"See, all done. Next, your rib." I said as I started to change it for her.

"Ouch." She said as she touched her side and watched me as I removed the previous bandage from around her.

"I know, baby. I know- just let me finish." I said as I tried  to hurry but not hurt her at the same time. I could see that she was getting frustrated a little bit.

"It's okay baby girl look we're all done." I said as I wrapped off the last part of her rib and looked up at her and saw she was sleepy and upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I put everything away and watched her rub her eyes. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby but the medicine is gonna help you feel better I promise. I'm going to take a shower okay I'll be right in my room." I said as she just laid back down. She really hated that medicine.

When I got out of my shower I wrapped my towel around myself and a towel around my head and went to check on Olivia. I peaked in the room and saw she was sound asleep. She looked like such an angel when she was asleep.

I went back to my room got ready for bed and went to sleep.

*later that night*

I felt someone tap me, and I quickly turned around. I saw that it was Olivia standing right in front of me. She had tears running down her face.

"Wha-...what's wrong baby?" I asked her as I tried to focus on her she and I both still half asleep.

"I-... I had another bad dream... they were coming for me." She cried out.

I sat up in the bed a little still not fully awake. " shhhh come here baby it's okay it was just a bad dream. It's okay mommy's right here." I said as I hugged her and tried to soothe her.

"Here come on baby girl get in the bed it's okay." I said as I pushed the blanket back of myself and moved over a little so she could get in the bed.

She slowly got in the bed and made her self comfortable right under me and I pulled the blankets over both of us. "Better baby?" I asked her.

She sniffled and shook her head yes. "Good. Remember-you don't ever have to be scared anymore I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead and helped her wipe her tears. Before I knew she and I were both asleep.

STAR/VOTE 💛💛💛