Visits...

*An hour later Cheryl is getting out the shower*

Cheryl's P.O.V:

I made my way out the shower and put on a night gown followed by my robe and started to make my way down stairs. Before I went down stairs I peeked on Olivia who was peacefully sleeping looking beautiful as always. I turned the light off and left the door open.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a small glass of wine and went into the living room. It's been a while since I really spent some time by myself without Olivia not that I mind it because I love my baby girl with all my heart, but sometimes mama just needs a Lil wine and a movie.

"Ding-dong" the door bell began to ring. I looked at the time and saw that it was a quarter to 11. I wonder who that is; all I know is it better not be mikes ass again.

I got up tightened my robe and went to see who it was. "Ma? Wha-... what are you doing here this late? Is everything alright?" I asked as I invited her in and closed the door behind her.

"Yea baby everything is fine, but I just wanted to apologize for earlier... I shouldn't have came at you like that about mike being in Olivia's life. It is ultimately your choice"

"Aww ma it's okay. I understand where you were coming from, but I don't think Mike is the kind of man that needs to be in my child's life after all she's been through."

"I still don't think that you should determine the potential of his relationship with Olivia based on what ever happened between the two of you or her past"

Our conversation was interrupted by a loud scream coming from upstairs. I'd never gotten up and ran upstairs so fast in my life. Ma wasn't too far behind me either.

I burst through the room and turned the light on to see Olivia crying and fighting in her sleep. It wasn't like how she usually did it though. She seemed to be going through something terrible this time.

"Olivia baby please wake up mommy's right here I'm right here wake up." I said as I tried to shake her awake.

She woke up and clung to me like i was her last hope.

"Shhh baby I'm right here it was just another bad dream tell mommy what happen baby." I said as I tried my best to soothe her. She had wet the bed this time... she'd never done that before.

"Mommy-...they... he came and... and-... it hurt again-..." she cried out trying to make out the sentences to tell me what happen.

"Shhh you don't have to tell me what he did. He can never do it again." I said as she was still crying into me. Ma was just in awe at how much hurt they'd inflicted onto this baby in 8 years.

As if things weren't already messy the doorbell rang again. That scared Olivia even more. "That's not them baby I promise they don't know where we live. Ma can you please go answer that while I tried to calm her down, and get her ready to take a bath so I can clean the bed and the sheets.

While Ma went to get the door, I helped Olivia get ready for her bath.

"Alright baby, I'm gonna make you some bath water and you can wash up, Okay? You okay?" I asked her as I started to run some water.

She stood there looking down and just nodded her head slowly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-...try to wet the bed." She said as she wiped her face.

"I know, baby. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed...we've all done it before at a young age. Okay so, you can get in and I'll be back to check on you." I said as I stopped the water from running and looked at her.

"Okay." She said as she continued to sniff.

Once I left out of the bathroom with Olivia, I started to go downstairs to see whom was at the door but once I passed Olivia's room...I stopped walking and went backwards to see who was in her room.

There stood Mike and Ma changing Olivia's Sheets and Blankets.

"What the hell?" I said as I looked at Mike.

"Cheryl....I-...I was just helping. I wanted to talk to you anyways..." He said as he looked at Ma and then me.

"Ma, why did you let this man in my house? In my child's room too?" I said as I looked at Ma.

"I'm outta here. Talk to that man. Goodnight." Ma said as she left out of the room. I looked at her as she passed by me.

"Cheryl....let me be in her life." He said as he looked at me. I walked over and yanked the bed sheets out of his hands and continued to make up Olivia's bed.

"You can leave, Mike. The answer is no." I said as I tucked the sheets.

"Cheryl, she NEEDS a Father. I would be a good Father and you know it. If we hadn't lost our own child- I would have STILL been a good Father then." He said.

I stopped what I was doing, put my hand up to stop him from talking and closed my eyes.

"Don't....bring....that up." I said as I took a deep breath, opened my eyes and continued to make up her bed. He helped me on the opposite side of her bed.

"You know it's true. She would love me. We could do family stuff...even though you and I wouldn't be together- she could still call me her Daddy. Just-....give me a chance to show you." He said to me.

"Mike, you better be gone before MY child gets back in this room, you hear me? I'm not giving your ass a chance. You don't deserve a damn chance. You messed up with me and I'll be damned if I let you mess up with my baby. No." I said as I roughly pulled the blanket over the bed.

"Cheryl look at me." He said but I refused to look that mans way.

"Damn it Cheryl I said look." He said as he slightly raised his voice and forced me to turn his way.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again you understand that. Now listen to me and I mean listen good. Your not going to be in my baby girls life she doesn't need you to let her down. Now good bye Mike"

But it was too late Olivia was standing at the door her clothes on ready for me to fix her bandages. "Shit" I thought to myself.

"Mommy... why's he here?" She asked me as she walked my way.

"Hey- Olivia don't worry I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanted to make sure you and your mother were alright." He said to her as he tried to finish fixing the bed knowing I had to let him because she was right there.

"O-...oh that was nice of you..."

"Yea but now that he knows we're okay he's gonna be leaving soon." I said motioned toward the door trying to force a smile on my face in front of Olivia. She looked confused, but just sat down and waited for us to finish her bed.

"After I finish making her bed and that you two are safely in bed than I'm gonna go. Shouldn't you be wrapping her rib and shoulder?" He asked as he tried to get smart at me without her noticing. Asshole.

STAR/VOTE