Not all Bad

Good Moro my lovelies! Welcome back to another chapter. I hope you are doing awesome as usual. No doubt that you're mind is full questions and waiting for answers. Fear not, I'll give you a new chapter. But first the image is a picture of Kanyan's dads, Blake and Thomas. Blake is the man on the left(just add a small beard of you can in your head. lol.) and Thomas is man on the right. (Remember, I'm a lefty so you'll know who is who). Now then, let's proceed to another chapter. Starting now.
Dawn's POV
It's about time you gave into blood.
What else was there for me to do? They gave me blood packs and told me to eat without even batting an eye. At first, I denied it but my inner vampire snapped drinking all the blood packs it can handle. I was waiting to see how long it would take before the family discovered my disappearance and to be honest, I'm glad they did. It showed a lot of how much of how they really care about me and their family. I don't doubt my siblings, well at least not Zach. I'm just lucky to have people who care about me even when I don't deserve it.
Now here, I am in Noah's home sitting on a chair that's next to the couch where Noah and hos wife, Grace sit. Grace is gorgeous, I'm not going to lie and I'm glad that Noah found her. To be honest I didn't they would let me into their home after my blood craze. But they also fed me outside miles away from their home for precaution which was good on Noah's part. Even if I did try to do something I'm outnumbered by two more powerful werewolves than me. It's better to not make a situation worse than what it already is. I mean I almost drank Lucas 's blood and pulled the guilt card on him. I owe him a huge apology.
"So, Dawn, was it?" Grace asks and I nod.
"You're the one my niece gushes about?"
"Used to. I don't think she would anymore after what I did."
"Care to explain on that comment, please." Noah adds raising a brow as having to keep telling the story over again bears a clench on my heart. It feels like someone grasped my heart and squeezed it hard. But I'm sure that I've cried to the point where I can't anymore so that will be a plus there.
"I did something that hurt her emotionally. I basically broke her heart and it's all my fault."
"Tell us the story." Grace states
"Well it all started when I made a.."
"No." Grace interrupts causing me to turn my head to the side as my face scrunches up.
"We want the full story of when it all began. When you first met our niece." she explains and my eyebrows raise at this.
"It's going to be a long story."
"We've got plenty of time." Noah reassures as I nod and take a deep breath in. I exhale before I start.
"It all began with the school year. It was the first month of school and I was only focusing on school until I bumped into a girl that would make me feel like love was never gone for me." I say with a faint smile as I tell them about the whole adventure from how she saved me to how we became friends to me gaining a crush on her. Every moment and memory that I share I can't help but look back on them and smile. The reasons and moments that made me like her and even love her.
Rocky...gave me the life that never thought I would ever cross and reopened the journey of possibilities. I still think she's beautiful well, handsome. She always knew how to make my heart swell from a simple smile to a warm hug. She was there for me as I was there for her. I had this fantasy that we'd be together and we'd be the perfect couple in my mind. But that was before Ice became more and more of a problem to me and a crush to Rocky.
A love triangle that took a new turn to our lives.
I continued speaking as they continued to listen as I informed them everything I knew and was even at the point to where I was going to quit the bet because I'm love with Rocky. I swallowed down hard when it came to hate she gave off to us and then her recent disappearance.
"I'll always remember those hateful words she spit at us and the look of disappointment on her face. It wouldn't surprise me if she still hates me. I deserve it but I don't deserve her. I guess that it was never meant to be. For us. If there ever was an us at any point." I claim as I sink my head into my hands. It's embarrassing to have to tell that you broke a girl's heart in front and to her family.
"Every relationship goes through mistakes, Dawn." Grace says as I raise my head to look at them. I'm actually surprised that their calm and mellow about this whole thing. I was kind of thinking that they would bash me and well at me for hurting their niece.
"Regardless if it's romantic or not." Noah adds
"I know but.."
"Mistakes is apart of our lives whether we like it or not. I know what you did isn't something you're proud of but you learned from it and that is all that matters."
"It doesn't if I can't apologize to her. The bet thing keeps eating at me and I'm sure that it won't go away unless I make everything right."
"You must really care about the kid if this whole thing is eating you up." A voice exclaims causing all three of us to turn our heads to view Reine in the room holding the most cutest thing I've ever seen in the world.
"Reine." Noah says with a sigh
"I didn't mean to intrude or overhear the conversation. I was trying to keep Lily here from entering the room. She may not walk yet but she crawls pretty fast enough for the derby's." Reine says as I just grow a wide smile and stare at the baby whose playing with Reine's necklaces. She has the prettiest eyes.
"You're daughter is adorable." I say as the baby looks at me with her unique eyes and smiles as if she heard me.
"Thank you." Noah says
"Do you want to hold her?" Grace asks
"Are you sure?" I question knowing I had just finished off a bunch of blood packs then again I finished off a bunch of blood packs.
Noah nods as Reine walks over with the little one in hand and extends her out to me. Lily actually holds her arms out wanting me to take her which is a surprise. I gently take her into my arms with my arms wrapped around her waist to hold her steady.
"Hi there, cutie." I coo as she smiles again at me before she reaches her hands out and places them on my cheeks.
"Hi." I say again as she laughs and squeals in gibberish before she bounces. Her little noise instantly melted my heart.
"You know, I'm starting to think you're special because Lily normally wouldn't do this. I think she likes you." Grace says
"Well I like her too." I say as she starts patting my face and babbles some more.
"Dawn, do you love her?" Noah suddenly asks
"Well I just met your daughter today but I think there isn't nothing to love about this one."
"I have to disagree on that one since I had diaper duty." Reine defends causing me to laugh.
"Dawn that is isn't who I was referring to."
"I know." I mutter
"Do you still love her?" he repeats as I stop giving Lily attention for a second and look at the three adults in the room.
"I never stopped loving her." I answer with full effort.
"You know that Rocky loves you."
"I don't know about that."
"After what we heard today, I'm sure that she does." Grace adds with a faint smile.
"Which is why if you both love each other then you both would know that this issue is just a rough patch in this relationship." Noah continues
"Right but you are forgetting the other person who loves Rocky, Ice."
"Ice would know the same thing too. I mean you did say that she was in a past relationship."
"Yes, but the whole story isn't mine to tell. All I said is she would know about love is because she had experience."
"Right but blondie. Here's the thing, this Ice chick knows just like you know. If you all then you would know what is the solution in this whole shindig, right?" Reine asks and I nod.
"We do, yes."
"Then you both would know that the risk and the problems along with falling in love."
"I think what Reine is trying to say is that the issues are something that you all know are fixable now matter how bad something is. No relationship is perfect."Noah rewords
"You just can't give up on the one person that you want to be happy with." Grace says with a faint smile.
" I don't want to, but this isn't my call to make. It's not Ice's call either. "
"We know. Just like I said don't give up on her." She said with a nod
"What was your guys relationship like when you first meet?" I ask as Noah and Grace glanced at each other before they look back at me.
"Well when we first started dating. Neither of us knew what was ahead or what to think at the time. During that time, I had my heart broken of rejection due to the encouragement from my wolf, so I just ignored my inner wolf all those times." Noah exclaims
"A girl rejected his feelings months ago before he started dating me. He didn't know what think and I didn't either since I was always focused on other things." Grace explains
"When did you find out when he was a werewolf?"
"I told her and showed her when I was asking her to be girlfriend. "
"How did you react?" I ask glancing at Grace who just grew a faint smile.
"I was surprised and shocked if anything. I didn't have a clue, but I told him that I love him no matter what he is, and I said yes."
"Did you two have any problems? "
"A few. Most people didn't think we would last long, and we did get a few dirty looks. But we didn't care we embraced it.
Our families were surprised. Well at least mine was."Grace said with a laugh.
"Since Skylar told us about her relationship with Shiloh and having a child. Nobody was in shock or even appalled when I introduced them to Grace. "Noah explains
"Did you ever think you would make it this far?"
" In all honesty, I don't know. I always thought I found the right guy for me."Grace says
"I finally listened to my wolf when they told me Grace was my mate. They had a strong connection and feelings for Grace. I love her and I always will love her."
"We were five years into the relationship before Noah asked me to marry him and I agreed. "
" I couldn't be happier either. Once I marked Grace everything felt right and in place. I was the leader of the pack at the time since Skylar stepped down, but I had to step down when Grace was pregnant with Lily. I didnt want to pressure or worry her that would harm the baby so, I remained with my life. I had a choose to make at the time, my pack or my wife carrying my daughter. I choose to be a father. "
"So, bro here gave the position to me." Reine said with a faint smile.
"But would you be able to carry on the leadership of the pack and have your family at the same time?"
" I could have done that, but I choose not to. Grace knew what she signed up for and so did I when we said our I do' s. I wanted to be there for my child and make memories with my new family. The pack maybe my family but I didn't want to put Grace and Lily at risk for my sake. I thought I was being selfish." Noah explains and it made me think of how everything would be for Rocky when she takes the throne from her aunt and rules the pack. What if she wants to have a family of her own? Would she take the risk, or will she resign for her loved ones? That's a big if and thinking way ahead since I'm sure that she doesn't to love anyone at this point.
"Why do you ask, Dawn?"
" I just thought that there would be an issue if Rocky and I did become a thing. "
Doubt it.
"What is that? "
"My family."
"They wouldn't approve? "
"Well my dad would have approved. Maybe, it would depend on how he would react if he was still here."
"Right. Your siblings told me about your father's death and I'm sorry. "Noah claims and I nod.
"It's okay but since my dad was murdered by a werewolf. My mom has trust issues with us being around werewolves which is ironic since. .."
"You're in love with one." Grace finishes causing me to nod again.
"My stepdad would throw a fit about it. Then again, he's a perfectionist or at least he thinks he is. "
"And your siblings?"
"They're actually the only ones that would approve out of all of us, but they don't have the authority of the household."
"Dawn, your parents don't get a say in your love life. Only you do."
"I know. "I said with faint smile as I set Lily in my lap while she plays with my fingers.
"What will you do now?" Grace asks
" I don't know but for now all I can do is continue living my life until I can find a way to fix this mess. "
It's all I can do. I want everything to be normal, but it cant because nothing is normal in this world. I cant pretend that things are in order when they aren't. There is a gash where my heart rests and it wont heal. Instead it keeps getting infected and worse by the second. No matter how many stitches and different ways that a person can fix that wound. They can't because they aren't the one who is capable to heal me. The only one that can be the solution hates me, and I think she still does no matter where she is.
Rocky, if you're out there. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.
Rocky's POV
"Holy crap, man!"
"Tell me about it. "
"I know that you been through some stuff but damn man. You've been through some serious stuff."Kanyan said shaking her head.
"Would you believe me if I told you that most of that stuff happened this year?"
"You're kidding." I shake my head
"Shiitake mushrooms,bro!" I just laugh
"You never fail to humor me. You know that."
"I normally don't curse or at least trying to break that habit. Dang it now I want to listen to linkin park." Kanyan groans as I just smile.
"Are you normally this bubbly?"
"Meh. I can be. I'm mainly just nerdy and dorky when it comes to stuff. I'm not afraid to be myself if that's what you mean."
"Well good that your embracing yourself. I think everyone should in life be like you."
" A Disney addict and hyperness from coffee? "
"I'm pretty sure that there is a few out there."
" Then what's the point of being called unique? "
"Huh?"
" I mean if their are people who are close to having similar personalities or hobbies like you then where is uniqueness? "
"I think you're over thinking this. Uniqueness comes from the heart and soul than who can draw or write better."
" Damn man. You're a badass and have wisdom like Confucius. Is there anything else I should know? "
"I've basically told you everything."
" Not exactly everything. " She had a point. I guess that I threw everything at her but the reason that I forgot to tell her about my love triangle. If there is even still one or even love for me.
I'm pissed at the girls no doubt but since I've been out for a week and away from them. My anger is simmered but it's still inside me.
I think I forgot to tell her about the love dilemma in the first place.
"Well I'll save that for another time. You have a lot to process."
" Yeah. Hey, I can introduce you to the gang. Scott will fan girl for sure and lose his cool. The rest will be overjoyed and question you till their hearts content. "
Am I ready for that?
I mean yeah I have a human dad but he's an adult and most human adults that I've come into contact with have been nice to me. Not pedophile nice but a friend nice. But for the rest of it, I've been pushed around by humans when I was little. I know that my childhood bullying keeps popping up but it's the thing that stuck out and made me be very iffy  about humans.
Kanyan and her family doesn't seem to be too bad. Maybe this whole getaway might be a chance to give humans a full chance.
"I'll take you up on that offer and that would depend on what your dad,Blake,says about my injuries."
" From the looks of it. I'd say you might need crutches for a while but other than that you'll be good. "
"Well thanks, Kanyan."
"No problem. Alrighty then,let's down to the dig deeper part. I want to know somethings."
" Like what? "
"Likes,dislikes,favorite ice cream flavor,celebrity crush, and etc. I want to get to know you better than just your backstory. But only if you're comfortable with it. If it helps I'll answer the questions myself and you can ask me somethings."
" Yeah,I'm cool with it. "
"Okay cool. Favorite Ice cream flavor?"
" Rocky road. "
" Bubblegum. "I raise my brow
"What it's a good flavor." She defends
"Okay. Then next question.. " I begin as our conversation lasts longer than I thought. Turns out my blue friend has some interesting things. She loves dogs even though she's allergic, loves to quote films,and is very ADD. But it's okay because I don't judge her and I get it, It's hard to stay focused sometimes. She loves to be active,read, and try new things. Kanyan is pretty cool in my book.
"Dude,it's been hours. We need to take time to process everything before we go anymore. I don't think my brain can take anymore cramming in information. Jeez and I thought last minute studying was a lot." She said as she rubs the top of her head.
Believe me,you haven't heard a lot yet.
"I agree. Let's take a break from information cramming and relax for a while."
"By that statement you mean sleep for a couple hours?"
"Yep."
" Oh I see how it is? We just start  talking and you choose a nap over a new friend. "She says hands on her hips but with a smile on her face.
" Basically,yeah. "Kanyan smacks my arm causing me to laugh in response.
" But you should get some sleep. I know that you've had a lot but the more sleep the more better it might get for you. That didn't make any sense. "She facepalms with a chuckle
" I understand what you meant. "
"Good. You can speak goofball." I nod
"Tomorrow,we'll see what your dad says and maybe I can meet your friends."
" Yeah, maybe. Well, see you later, Rocky. "
You got to admit. She's not bad for a human.
Maybe. I don't even know if her dad will even allow it. I don't know but I'm sure tomorrow will be my answer.
Who knows maybe I won't be able to move.