Fun,Games,and Buzzkills

Hello~ What is up my fellow readers and writers? Besides the sky/ceiling of course. As you could tell, welcome back to another chapter! Hope you are having an awesome day/night. There is no doubt some questions and answers that will become a reality. But for now, one chapter at a time. In the image above you is Kanyan's friends(from left to right. Hint: Remember, I'm a lefty. Lol.): Scott, Amber, and Nate. Any who, with introductions out of the way. Let the chapter begin!
Rocky's POV
It roars to life before it drifts into a mumble as my lips faintly curl into a smile.
We're back.
I nod to the guy before he pressed the button to the garage door letting the door open up my exit.
The light shines through hugging my face and motorcycle. A few blinks before a flip of my visor and the wind phases through my body. A feeling of freedom was just the beginning when I healed. Now everything is back to the way it was. Well not everything but it's going to.
If you want to fix this problem; you have to tell them the truth. Even her.
These days have been interesting and certainly something that I was never expecting when I showed up to this town. But I'm glad that I got to meet Kanyan and the others. They change my point of view on humans and in a good way. They have had a great impression on me and I'm going to miss them when I leave them.
Sad to say but I never did get to tell Kanyan or any of them about my leave for tomorrow. I was going to until that whole drama bomb exploded. It was a big thing for blue and I didn't think it was the right time. Blake and Thomas were disappointed when I told them what I didn't do. But what else was I suppose to do!? Be like: " Hey, blue I know you just mended a rivalry but I'm leaving the day after the festival. "
No! That's a whole level of wrong!
One thing is for sure and that is that I want to tell them but I don't know when anything is the right time.
The festival
No,a total dick move right there. She wants to have fun with me and enjoy herself. I don't want to ruin that for her or the others. I mean they know that I must go home at some point yet, I have a gut feeling that as soon as I say the words everything crashes down.
It's a build up of what's coming ahead and I need to be ready for that. I will be ready for that.
The town apparently takes this festival seriously because of me having to take detours due to the in town roads nearby. It's alright since I consider it extra practice and a way of adjusting myself again to things.
Five detours later and I manage to park in front of school building. I already see the busses take off as other students leave the building. Killing my engine and removing my helmet,I get off my bike only to lean against it waiting for the gang to come out.
I'm sure that Kanyan told the others about the truce and their reaction is going to reflect on today's events.
Searching through the crowd of teens only to spot the color of blue and grows a faint smile before waving.
Their eyes light up before I can view that flash of blue getting closer and closer by the second.
"Rocky!" She leaps with a wide smile on her face
" Hey,blue. "I said ruffling her hair before glancing at the other three.
" Hey guys. "
"Sweet ride,Rocky." Nate nods towards the bike.
"Thanks. I'm just glad that it's now fixed."
"You ready for the festival?" Amber asks
" Is that even a question? Of course I am although did you guys take separate vehicles? It might be a little challenging fitting all of you on here. "I say with a laugh
"Scott brought us here with his car. We can meet you there."
" Only problem with that plan;where would we park considering that most of the roads are blocked off? "
"We can park off to the side of the road near the festival. That is if nobody else has the same idea."
" Something tells me that they might,Nate. "Scott laughs
"I was afraid of that." Nate groans causing us to laugh
"We'd better hurry to the town then before it gets ridiculous on the parking." Amber suggests
" Alright sounds like a plan. Scott can lead the way and I'll follow you guys. "
They all have the okay before heading for the parking lot.
"Hey,Rock."
" Yeah? "I turn my head to view Kanyan still standing instead of with the other three.
" I want to give you a heads up that things might turn sour. "
"Sour? What do you mean by sour?"
" I'm telling about my truce with Mackenzie once we get to the festival. "
"Oh that sour."
"Yeah. I was going to tell them but they wouldn't give me a chance to tell them."
" They blabbered so much you couldn't say your peace. "
"Pretty much but that's what happens when Scott and Nate go into full debate mode at lunch."
"What were they debating?"
" Is a hot dog considered a sandwich? "
"Yikes."
" Tell about it. Amber tried to settle it once and for all but it only dragged her into the debate. "
"We'll now you'll have a chance to tell them."
"I know but I'm not just excited for their reactions."
"Considering how much they are protective of you against her. I'd say so that is something I can agree with. "
"I know it's a topic I shouldn't being up especially on this special event but they deserve to know what's going on."
sound familiar there?
"I know what you mean. Now, so you want to hop on or are you going to play catch up?"
" Scott,wait up! "She turns her head and raises a finger before running after to her friends while I shake my head with a faint chuckle from my mouth.
You have to tell them at some point today too.
I know but for right now I have to focus on spending some time with before leaving my new friends. I'm done hiding and I'm starting today when the time comes that moment.
One truth bomb at a time.