Fair and Square

Good day/night my fellow readers and writers from across the world, continents, and States. Well, you get the picture at least. XD Anywayssss, back to the important stuff. First off being you all wonderful and awesome people. I hope you all are doing and continue to be awesome to-day/night. As you may have guessed, I have "blessed" you all with another chapter, JK. XD But in all seriousness, Here is another chapter that will provide answers and fill your brain with unanswerable questions. Let us proceed and please enjoy. :)
Dawn's POV
"A weekend date event?" The girls question in unison and I just nod.
"Yeah, I know that sounds a bit much."
"A bit? Do you plan on burning cash fast or what?" Stephanie asks only to feel Zoe's elbow tap her ribs.
"If you think I'm spending money towards those fancy dates then your wrong. Plus money shouldn't matter to us since we're going to hang out."
"So, what do you expect on these dates?" Alex asks
"Netflix and chill," Steph says causing the girls to laugh and my mouth gaps before I throw one of my pillows at her.
"No! I just want to be able to spend time with Rocky. Plus I thought it would be a good thing to go out to relax before the big event on Monday."
"I agree because I get the feeling Isabella is getting suspicious or already is." Alexandria brings up propping herself up on my bed.
"What makes you say that?" Zoe asks as Stephanie rests her head on Zoe's shoulder.
"Well, she called a few days ago wanting an update on everything since she left and I did tell her everything except Rocky's return or you two becoming an item."
"So, when you left those things out, Ice started getting suspicious?"
"Yeah. It's like she has a sixth sense where she can tell when I'm holding back something."
"But what about when you all knew about the boy's party search?"
"She was too occupied on guilt and the booze to think anything of it."
"True."
"Ice is going to find out one way or another."
"I know and we can only be mindful of how she finds out. I just want it to be the one way that we're aiming for." Zoe clarifies
"Same." Alex and I exclaim in unison.
"So, what's the plan for this weekend date extravaganza?" Steph asks
"Well, I have an idea for one date but I don't know about the rest of them."
"Well, what about the idea you already have?"
"I don't know about it. I mean I don't know if Rocky will like it or not."
"I'm sure that she will, Dawn. If Rocky love's you a lot then what the two do on these dates shouldn't matter. What should matter to both of you is the time you both spend and share together."
"Zoe is right," Stephanie adds
"Naturally." Zoe brings the brim of her glasses closer to her face while a confident smirk rests on her face.
"Anyways, I'm sure what you or she have both in store for each other to not think too much on the actions; just do it."
"Thanks, Alex, and thanks girls for the confidence and reassurance. It makes me less nervous about the dates this weekend."
"No problem."
"Speaking of Rebel, did you officially go over the plan of how these dates are going to work?"
"How do you figure?"
"I mean have you told Rocky about the plan?"
"Briefly but not exactly fully, I mean I did ask when she was in the middle of working. Although I could ask and talk to her about it tomorrow at school. "
"The day of the date?"
"Better than nothing," I said before crashing onto my bed as I grasp a pillow giving it a tight squeeze of a hug while eyes focus on the ceiling. The girls continue to talk but their volume is just turned down a muffle to my ears letting my mind flow like an ocean. My heart and inner vampire are both in agreement as they swoon and inhale the scent of love in the air and desire. However, my mind and stomach are being the what if side of things as they both are throwing all negative possibilities that tears into a love-hate person. Well, a love-nervous wreck person and I know that I'm probably overthinking it all. It was more understandable of this feeling when it came to Rocky and I's first official date together. Now since she and I are a considered item, we should be comfortable with each other.
I guess the nerves are the fear and possibility of us hurting each other again more specifically her. I know, I know that it's a far stretch when you think about it but, we just mended everything almost a week ago. Not to mention that since I broke her trust even when we're together it's going to take some sort of time to be no longer a problem in our future relationship or already a relationship. I don't know! I'm still trying to figure out that part yet of what to call each other.
Mates.
Ignoring you but I will not ignore this whole date idea if I have the willpower and guts to say something.
It's Rocky, you can be up to her level easily.
True...true.