Road Trip

Hello! Hello hello ba bello banana fanana fa fello me mi mello hello. Sorry a song that I thought of and if you know the name game than that's awesome. If not then that's cool too. Any who welcome back to another chapter that has possible answers to your questions. I hope you all are doing awesome as usual and enjoy yourselves and this chapter. Enjoy!
Dean's POV
"GPS?"
" Check. "
"Money?"
"Check."
"Phones?"
"Check and double check."
"Alright. Are we sure that is everything?"
"Dean, relax. We have everything that we need and we will be fine with what we have." Zach reassures before kissing my forehead.
"You're right, you're right. I'm just still a worry wart about my little wolf cub."
"I know you are but you also have to realize is that we are going to look for her."
"Your right. Alright, let's get this trip on the road." I exclaim as he starts up the car.
The plan was simple: Find Rocky, scold her for having everyone worried sick, and then drag her sorry ass back into town to fix this mess.
Simple right? Right.
I let my parents know what was going on and surprisingly they allowed it claiming that they wanted to see their rocky road again. Zach told Caroline to cover for him and she did by making up some excuse to the rest of her family. The girls and Landon were willing to keep Dawn distracted along with Ice. Zach and I think we won't be gone for that long but I don't really know considering that we have no clue where exactly Rocky is. There is other small towns besides ours so she would be literally anywhere it all depends on which way she went and where she did end up.
Our small town is a small branch of many other extended branches. Each pathway and how far you will go will lead you to a different town. Now I'm not saying every five minutes is a new town after another but along the road somewhere is a town or two.
"If we go left then there would be around three towns nearby we'd have to check. If we go right then there is about two nearby."
"Okay but remember there is that one town we have to be careful of."
"Right, DrackerDune."
In each town there is some sort of difference in each sort district and it's not what lives in there. It's the town rules and laws there.
DrackerDune is one of those towns that proves not everyone changes even though the laws did. DrackerDune is like the forbidden name to say in Harry Potter. Laws may change but that doesn't necessary mean that people have to as well. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and speech, first amendment gives us that right. DrackerDune is full of humans but they forbid any monsters to be in there. They have a strong hatred for our kind and we have no one else to thank ,but the seven deadly sins group. They instantly think that all monsters are like those members. They basically think we're like Julian which is crazy because I don't think anyone else can match his craziness like him. But anyways I digress. Rocky more than likely not going to be there but she can hide her monster side easily just like the others.
We have to look at all our options even the murderous ones.
"What town should we look at first?" Zach asks and sad to say I wanted to say DrackerDune just to get it out of the way but their are two other towns before that racist place.
"The nearest town to the left, which is what town?" I glance at the location and trace it with my finger of where we are up to the first stop so to speak.
"MidnightRave."
"Sounds like a club name." We just laugh before he takes off and I set the coordinates for MidnightRave.
It's nice to go on a trip with someone you love and it really makes things memorable but it's for a serious purpose instead of doing it to get away from everything for a while. A vacation just without the vacation part. It's like a business trip so to speak.
           The closer we get to the town, the more I think back to Warren's words about the whole plan. No matter how bad people hate to admit this wrong and me being one of them. I would agree with him. We're already doing something that could be solved on it's own at it's own time. Shoving a solution down the problems throat doesn't immediately solve it. It's not wise to include ourselves in something that doesn't involve us. I actually realized that when Warren talked about it and I was being a stubborn asshole.
Right now I just want my Rocky back.
Rocky may or may not fix the problem when she comes back which is fair enough. The plan is to have Rocky confront her issue and source of recent negative emotions. The truth is even convincing or even trying forcing her to solve it, nobody else but her can actually make that better. Rocky is her own person and makes her own choices.
" Thanks for your help and efforts. "Zach says before we walk away from the couple only to ask for another person walking by. We got to the city within a half of an hour and once we hit town. Zach found a parking spot and we began asking locals.
        MidnightRave is a town known for the founder of magic arts. A mystic person that used their magic to create civilization before their own magic destroyed them completely. Before they were destroyed they created a spell that would create a shield around the town of enemies came across. That myth is token serious and it no joke. When we entered the city we had to pay at a toll booth. 
" Dean,maybe we should move on. We've been through the town for two hours and by that I mean ran around the area ten times. "
"Maybe."
Finding a half blood with black hair and silver eyes isn't exactly easy. Our senses can smell werewolf and human but none of them matched Rocky. We would ask a few people before we scan the area through our red vision and then speed walk around town trying to spot Rocky.
"I don't see anything that might help and we've asked more than half of the town. The results are negative."
" You might be right. "I said with a nod
" You better believe it. " he says with a laugh. I roll my eyes with a faint smile.
" Where to next? "
"SilentLeaf."
"Alright. Let's go."  Zach said as I nod and pull out a piece of paper marking down the first town. I wrote them all down when I listed the coordinates for the towns.
The town's nearby are:
MidnightRave
SilentLeaf
DrackerDune
Nightengale
Crowens City
These five locations could potentially lead us to Rocky. It's crazy. It's like fussing the prize behind the numbered doors. I take out a pencil from my pocket and put a line through MidnightRave.
We've got a while before we actually find her. So we can't worry too much.
At least not yet.