Chapter 2

I scowl, as the man throws me over his horse. I anxiously glance around, wondering what I should do. First, I don't have any magic. Second, I have no idea where I am. The man kicks the side of his horse, as the creature starts to run forward.

As I look around, the darkness begins to thicken. Suddenly, someone jumps down from the trees and kicks the rider off of the horse. He stumbles to the ground, as I reposition myself. I grab the reins, before pulling it to a complete stop.

After that, I backflip off of the horse and land safely on the ground. The figure scurries out of the bushes. My eyes widen in surprise, as the female from earlier stands there, with a casual smile.

She swiftly moves towards the other guards, before kicking the first guard and knocking him out

She swiftly moves towards the other guards, before kicking the first guard and knocking him out. Pure light shines through her every move, as I stare at her in astonishment. She punches the next one and slams him to the ground, as I remain perfectly still.

A second later, she simultaneously knocks down two more guards. Five more guards surround us, as I clench my fists in desperation. I get into a fighting stance, before kicking an incoming guard and sending him into a nearby tree. I slug the next one, as he sails through the air.

She steps forward, taking care of the final three guards. "Hello," the female says, eyeing me cautiously. I stare at her in awe. Her combat skills are very impressive. Although she looks like an angel, the last thing you would want to do is mess with her.

"I..."

"Whose side are you on?" She questions. I tilt my head to the side in confusion and furrow my eyebrows in concentration, feeling her intent gaze. What does she means? "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about," I admit.

She purses her lips. "How strange," the female remarks. "In this world, there's a war raging on between light and darkness. I'm part of the light kingdom, and those guards were apart of darkness kingdom."

I stare at her with wide eyes. "I see..." I murmur. "If I had my true powers, then I could help you win this war." I cover my mouth, as she stares at me in astonishment.

"Wait... Are you a mage?!"

"Well..." I start. "I'm a fairy..." Her eyes light up, as a bright smile forms on her lips. I shift nervously and run a hand through my hair, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"I think that my mom, whose the queen of the light kingdom, can help you," she states. I grin, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If she knows how to help me, then I can figure out how to become a fairy and then return to my friends.

"Thank you so much!" I state, as she nods in my direction. She smiles, before taking my hand and hurrying away. I just hope that I return to my friends soon!