Chapter 54

After that, Stormy leads us straight to our room. It was a fairly nice space, with two beds on different sides of the room. "You're staying here," she says. "Classes start tomorrow, so don't be late and get used to Cloud Tower before then."

Once she utters those words, Stormy leaves. I close the door behind us, before turning to face Rena. "Nice work, Rena!" I state. "We really fooled them!" The said female rolls her eyes and crosses her arms in annoyance, as I scrunch my brows in concern. Why is she acting like this?

"Yeah."

"Let's complete our mission right away," I say in a serious tone, before running a hand through my hair. "Once that's done, we can get out of here." Rena nods in agreement, as I release my witch form and return to my normal disguise.

Rena returns to her tight-fitting, black dress with over-the-knee, black boots

Rena returns to her tight-fitting, black dress with over-the-knee, black boots. I lead the way out of the room and walk through the corridor, with Rena following right behind me. I nervously glance around, remembering the time we had to team up with witches in order to defeat the Trixs.

"Asheron, I will soon free you..." A familiar voice comes from a nearby room. I look around the corner, as Selina stands in a room and looks inside of her book. A collection of stuff is positioned right behind her, as I stare at it in surprise. Not only have we found Selina and the Legendarium, but we've located the Trixs' stolen collection of magic.

"Selina!" Another voice calls, as the Trixs approach the said female. Selina immediately closes the book, as dark smirks form on their faces. "Yes, Icy?" Selina asks, intently staring at the ice-witch.

"We're going to attack Alfea soon," Icy states, as my eyes flash dangerously. I exchange a look with Rena, as she purses her lips in concentration. "Selina, could you read us another story?" Darcy questions.

"Don't worry, I have the perfect one," the said female responds, as a smirk forms on her lips. "Three famous fairies, whose feats have been passed on for generations. Legendarium!" A fairly powerful energy comes from the book, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

Rena grabs my arm and makes us become one with the wind, just as the Trixs pass by us. Selina smirks, before leaving the room. "They are more focused on Alfea for now," she comments, before taking her arm off of my shoulder and heading into the room.

"Yeah. That's true."

"Aqua, use your magic orb to destroy the dragon head and return the magic back to the worlds it came from," Rena instructs. I nod lightly, before stepping into the room and approaching the dragon head.

"Magic orb, destroy the dragon head and return the magic to where it belongs," I order. My orb lights up, as the dragon head shatters into a million pieces. The books, scrolls, and magic fly into the air and start to return to their original worlds, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

Rena places her hand on my shoulder, as we fade into the wind once again. The Trixs hurry into the room with Selina, with panicked expressions on their faces. "What the hell happened here!?" Icy roars furiously. "All of the magic we've gathered...!" I smirk, knowing their chances of beating us have diminished. It would be risky to face Alfea, and that means we've won... for now.