Chapter 52

I intently stare at the Trixs, as they lay weakly on the ground. Darcy slowly gets to her feet, with a serious yet annoyed look on her face. "We'll be back stronger than before," she states, before raising her arms into the air. "You can count on that, Aqua."

Within seconds, they vanish into thin air. I run a hand through my hair, as the other members of the Winx club scurry into the room. "Aqua, what happened?" Stella questions, as I turn to face them.

"The Trixs attempted to take some books and scrolls from Alfea, but they failed," I explain. "Along with that, Darcy mentioned that they would be back and be stronger than ever." Rena puts her hands on her hips and scrunches her brow, before pursing her lips in concentration.

Bloom frowns. "I wonder when they'll be back..."

"Very soon," responds Rena. "The Trixs have gathered a bunch of magic power from the other schools of the magic dimension. If they manage to consume that magic power, then our chances of stopping them will diminish, even with Aqua fighting alongside us."

"So, what do you suggest we do?"

"Aqua and I will head to Cloud Tower," she states, as I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. "By doing this, not only will we be able to destroy that magic power, but we'll have a better chance of getting our hands on the Legendarium."

"They have witches around every corner," Tecna notes, eyeing Rena carefully. "Even if you manage to sneak past the witches, whose to say the Trixs won't notice you right away due to their connection with Cloud Tower itself?"

"You don't have to worry about that, Tecna," she responds, shooting her a wide grin. "We're going to enroll at Cloud Tower." I purse my lips in concentration and cautiously stare at Rena. What is her plan?

"Listen, Rena, I don't understand your plan at all," Stella remarks, crossing her arms in annoyance. "Like the rest of us, you and Aqua are already in the doctorate program of Alfea. After all this time, why would you transfer?"

"Stella, we wouldn't transfer," Rena states. "I've been preparing some disguises for awhile now and have been planning this as a last resort. Aqua and I are going to infiltrate Cloud Tower as witches and trick the Trixs."

Daphne nods. "That's a good plan."

Rena shoots her a genuine yet confident smile, before snapping her fingers. A bright light comes from her, as her form begins to shift. Once the light dies down, she stands before us, with her hands on her hips.

I exchange a look with Stella, as she stares at her in shock

I exchange a look with Stella, as she stares at her in shock. "That's an awesome disguise!" Bloom states in pure amazement, before placing her hand on Rena's shoulder. "None of us would ever be able to recognize you!"

"Thanks, Bloom!" She responds, before turning to face me. "I have another disguise for you, Aqua." She snaps her fingers, as a bright, red-colored light shrouds me. Once the light dies down, my form looks completely different.

I glance at the other members of the winx club, feeling their curious stares

I glance at the other members of the winx club, feeling their curious stares. I look at my hair, instantly realizing that it's dark blue. "Rena, why is my hair this color?" I question, as Stella chuckles to herself.

"I think it suits you quite well," Rena answers, meeting my gaze. "Since you're the fairy of the water stars and going in disguise as a witch, dark blue is perfect." I purse my lips in concentration, knowing that she's right. If I was a witch, this form would suit me perfectly.

"You make a fair point."

"Also, I'm the only one that can take these disguises off," she informs, putting her hands on her hips. "Not even Darcy can remove them." I nod in her direction, as a nervous yet excited feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. Rena extends her hand and opens a portal, as I heave a sigh. Within moments, we're entering the portal to Cloud Tower.