Chapter 38

A few hours later, Eldora returns to Alfea from Magicix, with some important information. While Bloom remained an unstable mess, the rest of us were excited about the fairy godmother's return. "So, what did you find?" Stella questions.

Eldora heaves a sigh. "Many years ago, there was fairies that could travel into the Legendarium world," she explains, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. "They possessed the power of the Mythix Wands."

I stare at her in astonishment. "Where are these wands?" I ask, as she purses her lips. I look over at Bloom, before narrowing my eyes at the fairy godmother. "Tir Nan Og," she responds, as my eyes widen in surprise.

Roxy's face lights up, as a bright smile forms on her lips. "Hey! That's where the other earth fairies are!" She states, before meeting Eldora's gaze. I look over my shoulder at her, knowing that she's the princess of Tir Nan Og.

"Okay, Winx," the fairy godmother says. "We'll meet back here in an hour and head right there." I nod in response, before she turns and walks away. The other members of the Winx club walk ahead, as I turn to Bloom, whose head is lowered in dismay.

"Hey, Bloom..."

"Hmm...?"

"You seem upset. Want to talk about it?"

She lifts her head and stares at me. "Sure..." Bloom murmurs, with tears in her eyes. "I-I trusted Selina, and she betrayed us..." I put my hand on her shoulder, as tears stream down her cheeks.

"Bloom, I'm sorry that happened..." I say softly, before engulfing her in a hug. "I can't imagine what you're feeling. You thought she was one of your friends, and she turned her back on you." The red-haired female begins to sob, before resting her head on my shoulder.

"T-Thank you, Aqua..."

A few moments later, we break away from our hug. "Bloom, even though Selina did that, we need to focus on the next right thing and moving forward," I state, as she nods lightly. "It won't be easy, but that's the only way to move on. After all, we'll remain by your side no matter what. We love you, Bloom."

"You're right, Aqua. I love you too."

I smirk. "Of course I am. Now, let's rejoin the others."

We enter the school and head back to our dorm, where the other girls are waiting for us. Stella glances from Bloom to me, as a confident grin forms on her lips. "You ready?" Rena asks, before teleporting us to the island of Tir Nan Og.