Chapter 17

I stand in the ballroom of Domino, casually sipping on some fruit punch. Today is Daphne's coronation day, and I couldn't feel happier for her. I look at the other winx and shift uncomfortably, feeling completely out of place.

Bloom and Sky are chatting with Daphne and Bloom's parents, with bright smiles on their faces. Stella and Brandon are dancing on the dance floor and enjoying each other's presence. Musa and Riven are hanging out in the corner and listening to music. As for Tecna and Timmy, they're sitting at a table and talking about technology. Aisha and Nabu slow dance in the corner of the room, with her resting her head on his shoulder. As for Rena and Roxy, they're both dancing with random guys.

I look down at my dress, as a warm smile forms on my lips. This dress is completely gorgeous, and I wish Jax was here to see it. I smile bitterly, knowing that I wore it for the kingdom of light and darkness' celebration.

I take another sip of my fruit punch, before closing my eyes and carefully listening to the music

I take another sip of my fruit punch, before closing my eyes and carefully listening to the music. "You look stunning," a familiar voice says. I open my eyes and look in that direction, as Jax stands there.

Tears form in my eyes, as I wrap my arms around him. "Jax...!" I choke out, as relief forms in the pit of my stomach. "I'm so glad you're back!" I bury my face into his chest, as he holds me close to him.

"I'm happy that your tail is gone," he states, as a genuine smile forms on my face. "I don't think I'll ever be able to let you go again." I rest my head on his chest, as a warmth washes over me.

"I feel the same," I admit, before he picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the ballroom. Once we're in the hallway, he gently places me down and narrows his eyes at me.

"Aqua, I..."

Suddenly, Rena barges into the hallway. "Aqua!" She shrieks, as we turn to stare at her. "Domino is under attack by fire eaters!" I exchange a look with Jax, as a confident expression appears on his face.

He smirks. "You ready?"

I nod. "Of course."

Jax takes my hand, as Rena leads us back into the throne room. Creatures made from fire completely fill the room, as a serious expression appears on my face.

"Aqua: Empressix!"

"Rena: Tiefix!"

I nervously glance around, noticing the winx protecting the people of Domino

I nervously glance around, noticing the winx protecting the people of Domino. We quickly approach the winx and specialists, as a worried expression appears on my face.

"What's going on?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Tecna admits, before firing a beam at one of the fire eaters. "They just showed up and started to attack people." I purse my lips, before exchanging a look with Jax.

"Girls, have you seen Bloom?" A voice asks from behind. I slowly turn around, being face to face with Daphne. Rena closes her eyes in concentration, before her eyes snap open. "The trixs are here! They're taking her to the vortex of flames!" She states.

Daphne's eyes widen in horror. "That's one of the most dangerous and prettiest things about Domino," she explains. "Originally, I would think that Bloom could handle it perfectly fine, but if they managed to weaken her, then Bloom's life is undoubtedly in danger." If she's in trouble, then we need to help her right away.