Chapter 60

The other members of the Winx club fly towards me, with looks of determination on their faces. "Let's head to Cloud Tower and end this!" Rena states, as I shoot her a warm smile. "We can't allow their reign of terror to continue!"

I exchange a look with Stella, as she nods in agreement. "That's a good idea, Rena!" She proclaims, with a wide grin. "Let's show them the true power of a fairy!" Bloom's face lights up, as Rena beckons for us to follow her.

"Wait, Winx!" A familiar voice calls, as I glance in that direction. Ms. Griffin flies towards us, with a serious expression on her face. I nod in her direction, as a casual smile forms on my lips. "Ms. Griffin, how are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm doing great!" She states, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm ready to reclaim my school and set clear rules! Now, let's go!" She flies ahead, as I follow right behind her. If anything, I cannot help but wonder when one of my beloved friends will betray us. Perhaps, it'll be in this battle? Or, maybe, it'll be later on?

"Aqua, watch out!" Bloom states, before tackling me out of the way of a lightning strike. My eyes flash dangerously, as I stare at her with wide eyes. Stella and Flora hurriedly fly towards us, with worried expressions on their faces. "Aqua, are you okay?" Flora questions.

"You seem very out of it today," Stella points out, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. I nod slowly and lower my head in dismay, knowing that she's correct. Apart of me cannot help but to worry about the future and who will betray us.

"When I was returning the Legendarium to the world of light and darkness, they showed me a prophecy," I admit, as Rena scrunches her brow in concern. "The—" Suddenly, a beam of electricity charges at us.

"Vine wall!"

Vines come from the ground and protect us, as a serious expression appears on Flora's face. She releases the vine wall, as Stormy and the other witches fly towards us. "It's a shame that didn't work," Stormy taunts, as an amused smirk forms on her lips. "Witches, attack!" Diaspro nods in her direction and leads the way, with a dark look on her face.

"Witches, apprehend them!" Diaspro declares, as I stare at them in alarm

"Witches, apprehend them!" Diaspro declares, as I stare at them in alarm. Do they want to capture us? I lock eyes with Rena for a split second, as a look of amusement crosses her face. "Flora, Roxy, Musa, and I will handle them," Tecna says abruptly.

"Yeah! We've got this!" Musa agrees. I nod in their direction, knowing that they've got this. I follow the other girls inside the school, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, there's definitely something off about this place.

Aqua, a strangely familiar voice echoes through my head. I squeeze my eyes shut and grab my head, as my heart hammers within my chest. Whose voice is that? Why does it sound so familiar? And what is their purpose of communicating with me?

"Winx, go ahead!" Daphne states, which captures my attention. Selina flies towards us, with a serious yet ferocious look on her face. I nod in Daphne's direction, before we continue moving forward.

As Bloom, Rena, Stella, Aisha, Ms. Griffin, and I head towards the headmistress' office, I look over my shoulder at a nearby classroom. An unsettling feeling forms in the pit of my stomach, as I stop and stare at it. I'm not sure why, but I have feeling that I should enter that room.

"Winx."

Bloom studies me. "Aqua, what's wrong?"

"I don't know how to explain it, but I think this voice is calling out to me," I inform, pursing my lips in concentration. "I can feel their presence in that room." I point at the door, as Stella exchanges a look with Rena.

"Do you want our help?"

I shake my head. "Stop Icy and Darcy, and I'll join you shortly once I figure this out," I say, as she nods in response. Stella shoots me a wide grin, before the other girls fly away. I sigh heavily, before turning to face the door. Here goes nothing.