Chapter 50

It doesn't take long for us to return to Alfea. If anything, the other girls were excited about our return. We accomplished our mission and achieved the key that can lock the Legendarium once and for all.

"Hey, girls!" A familiar voice echoes through the courtyard. I look in that direction, as Bloom, Stella, Aisha, Rena, Roxy, and Daphne stand there, with bright smiles on their faces. "It seems your mission went well," Rena notes.

"Yes. You should've seen Flora!" I state cheerfully, as Rena arches a brow. "She was amazing! Her and I went to the Legendarium world and came face to face with Icy! Flora defeated her all by herself!"

Aisha smiles. "Nice one, Flora!"

"T-Thanks...!"

"So, did anything happen while we were gone?" Musa questions, as her eyes land on Daphne. Bloom exchanges a look with Stella, as a wide grin forms on her lips. "Daphne joined the Winx club," states Stella, who puts her hands on her hips.

"The witches attacked Alfea, with some help from creatures from the Legendarium," Bloom explains, nodding in her sister's direction. "We were a little overwhelmed, so Daphne helped and gained her Tiefix powers."

"That's awesome!" I cheer, shooting her a warm smile. "Welcome to the Winx club! We're happy to have you!" Daphne's face seems to light up, as a lighthearted mood fills the group. I run a hand through my hair, being happy that Daphne finally joined us.

"Thank you so much, Aqua...!"

After that, we head back to our dorm room. While the other girls were openly conversing with each other, I couldn't stop thinking about Jax. He went on a dangerous mission, and I can't help but worry about him. I know he's strong, but I genuinely care for him and hope nothing bad happens to him.

Once we return to our dorm, I immediately head into my room and sit down on my bed. Roxy follows and closes the door right behind her, before sitting down on my bed next to me. "Aqua, you've been strangely quiet. Is everything okay?" Roxy says.

"Jax went on a dangerous mission," I admit, as her eyes widen in shock. "I'm worried about him. I don't think I could live with myself if something happened to him." Roxy's face softens, as she places her hand on my shoulder.

"Aqua, don't worry about him," she says in a surprisingly reassuring tone. "Jax is an extremely powerful wizard that has saved us countless times. I understand why you're concerned about him, but trust him. He can do it."

Tears form in my eyes, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. "Thank you so much, Roxy!" I state, before engulfing her in a hug. The young fairy gently pats my back, as a newfound warmth forms deep within me. She's right. I need to trust Jax. He can do this!

Suddenly, a knock comes from the door. "Come in!" Roxy calls, as Bloom and the other members of the Winx club stand there. I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, as Rena confidently puts her hands on her hips.

"What's going on?"

"Aqua, Roxy, we're about to see whose the strongest member of the Winx club," Rena states, as I stare at her with wide eyes. Although this question was plaguing my mind in the past before I became the empress of the infinite ocean, I never thought that we would actually do something about it.