Chapter 23

Within seconds, we appear on Lynphea. As I look around, I instantly realize that we're completely surrounded by flowers. I exchange a look with Stella, as a bright smile forms on my face.

"It's so pretty!"

Stella grins. "I know right!?"

"Alright, follow me," Flora says cheerfully. She leads the way into a forest, as we follow right behind her. After a few minutes of walking, we arrive at a small yet lovely house.

Flora makes her way to the door. She smiles, before knocking on it. Seconds later, a woman answers the door. She has curly, dark brown hair that's pulled up in a bun. The woman has brown eyes, and she wears a pink and green dress.

"Hello, mom," Flora says, before engulfing her in a hug. "This is the Winx club." Her mom turns to look at us for a moment, as a bright smile forms on her face.

"Can I help you with anything?"

"Mom, we're searching for the fairy godmother and heard that she passed through Lynphea," she admits, as Flora's mom furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"Sit down, and I'll make you some tea," she says, before beckoning for us to sit down in the living room. "I'll be right back." I nod in response, before she leaves the room.

After a few minutes, she returns with some teacups. She places them down in front of us, before taking a seat on the couch. "So, what type of information do you have about the fairy godmother?" Stella questions.

I pick up a glass of tea and sip it, as my eyes widen in surprise. This is really good! "Thank you," I say politely, before shooting her a warm smile. "This tea is exceptional."

She grins. "I'm happy to hear it."

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake. I exchange a look with Flora, as she purses her lips in concentration. "W-What's going on...!?" Roxy asks worriedly.

"They're known as Earth Monsters," Rena explains, with a serious expression on her face. "They're giant rock beings that can crush anything in their path. It originally started off as a childhood story to ensure that the children of Lynphea would value nature and accept responsibility for gardening plants and flowers, but it soon became a well known story throughout this world."

I nod in her direction, as a serious expression appears on my face. Not only do we have to defeat them quickly, but we need to ensure the safety of the people of Lynphea. "Winx: Tiefix!" Bloom, Tecna, and Rena say at once.