Chapter 5

I stand on the battlefield with Ahaha and the others. I stare at the ground in dismay, wishing that I wasn't so weak. I'm nearly powerless. Even a new fairy at Alfea could beat me. "There they are!" Ahaha declares in alarm.

I lift my head, looking at the enormous army raging towards us. "Charge!" The light Queen states, with her weapon raised. Everyone else races towards them, as I look down at my weapon. If anything, this weapon won't work for me. I purse my lips, hoping that I have enough magic to create my own weapons.

I close my eyes in concentration, as two swords replace the oversized katana. It actually worked! I grab my head, feeling slightly lightheaded. I roll my eyes in annoyance, before looking down at my weapons. My water swords!

A few seconds later, I'm completely surrounded by ten guards. They simultaneously attack me, as I backflip into the air and slash two of them at once. "It only I had my magic..." I murmur to myself.

The remaining guards sprint forwards me, with their weapons raised. I clench my fists around my swords, feeling enraged. Suddenly, a memory pops into my head.

"Aqua, there will be a time when you can't use your powers," my mom states. I meet her gaze and nod slowly, wondering what she could mean. After that, she gave me the options of weapons, and I ended up choosing two water swords.

"Okay! I'll do my best!" I declare, as she smiles. After many weeks of training, I drastically improved at hand to hand combat, along with using two swords.

The flashback fades, as a confident smile forms on my lips. If I could fight my mom without magic, then these guys are no exception. Just as I knock down another guard, a woman makes her way towards me.

She has pitch black hair, with a dark purple flower in her hair. The woman has a black dress, with pitch black wings. She looks at me for a moment, as an amused smirk forms on her lips.

The guards around us bow down to her, as I intently stare at her

The guards around us bow down to her, as I intently stare at her. She's their queen, isn't she? I arch a brow, as she looks at me in pure amusement. "Such easy prey," she mocks, as I shoot a glare at her. What does she want with me?!

"Bring it on!" I state, holding the swords in front of my face. She eyes me carefully, as a large amount of power comes from her. I narrow my eyes at the woman, as my heart hammers within my chest.

I maintain my composure, as a stern expression appears on my face. I won't let her see that I'm scared! "Ah, that's new," she mocks, before stalking towards me with a sword in hand.

Just as she slices at me, I duck under her attack. The trees behind me fall to the ground, as darkness completely covers the fallen trees. I charge at her, launching two beams of water at her using my swords. "A water mage, huh? Or, should I say fairy?" She remarks.

She holds out her sword, taking the two attacks head on. Suddenly, a wave of dizziness washes over me. I struggle to keep my balance, as the woman stares at me in pure amusement.

"So, that's what it is," the darkness Queen remarks. "You don't originally come from this world, do you? Whenever you try to use your powers, it drastically weakens you."

"Along with that, based off of the outfit you're wearing and the fact that you don't have wings, you don't belong here," she continues. "Now then..." The moment she snaps her fingers, the guards around me send a flurry of attacks at me.

I attempt to move, but my body has become too heavy. My swords fall out of my hands, as I fight to remain conscious. This isn't good! The Queen of the light kingdom was right. I shouldn't have joined the battle. Within seconds, I fall unconscious.