Chapter 25

Rena opens the portal, as a bitter smile forms on my face. If anything, I wish we could've stayed there longer. I release my transformation, soon returning to my normal clothes.

We appear in the courtyard of Alfea, as a soft wind blows against my hair

We appear in the courtyard of Alfea, as a soft wind blows against my hair. "I know it sounds weird coming from me, but let's go shopping tomorrow," Rena states. I nod in agreement, hoping that our friends are doing well. I look at the night sky, intently gazing at the many constellations.

"Hey, Rena," I say calmly. "Look at the night sky. Doesn't it look so pretty tonight?" The said girl peers at the sky, as her face softens. She places her hand on my shoulder, as a warm smile forms on her lips.

"It's gorgeous," she admits. "You know, our powers aren't that different from each other. Not only are they directly affected by the sun, moon, and stars, but they both have some similar properties."

I purse my lips in concentration. "I understand where you're coming from," I say softly, before running a hand through my hair. "Water and air are also elemental powers. Even so, I do think they have their differences, and those differences itself are special."

Rena meets my gaze, with tears in her eyes. "I wholeheartedly agree with you," she states, before turning to stare at the school. "I think we should head to bed now."

I nod in agreement. "I think so too."

As we head back to our dorm, there's an eerie silence between us. I yawn tiredly, before rubbing my eyes. It sure has been a long day. If anything, I can't wait to go to bed. Once we return to our dorm, I immediately change, brush my teeth, and then head to bed. That night, the second my head hits my pillow, I fall fast asleep.

My eyes snap open, as I slowly stand up and stretch my arms. I sure slept like a baby last night. I walk towards my closet, before noticing a new outfit that I've never worn before. Perhaps, I should try something new.

I put on a gorgeous, white, pink, silver, and gold dress, before staring at myself in the mirror. I love it! I casually brush through my hair, before pairing the dress with some pink shoes.

I leave my room, as Rena sits on the couch

I leave my room, as Rena sits on the couch. As I approach her, I instantly realize that she's staring off into space. Did she not have enough sleep last night?

"Good morning, Rena!" I say cheerfully, before sitting down right next to her. "How did you sleep last night?" Rena doesn't even look at me; instead, she continues to stare forward, without even moving a muscle.

I scrunch my brow in concern. Did something happen? Is she okay? It's like she can't hear me. What's going on? A second later, she starts to blink her eyes and jumps in surprise upon seeing me.

"Aqua...?"

"Rena, what was going on?" I question, placing my hand on her shoulder. "It's like you completely zoned out." She lowers her head in dismay, before pulling her knees to her chest.

"Honestly, I've been having more visions lately," she says softly. "As fate, I always thought that I would just know what was going to happen, but these visions are unexpected. I don't know what they mean, and they just happen randomly..."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I say, placing my hand on her shoulder. "If you want, I can put a spell on you to ensure that they only happen when you want them to."

Her eyes light up. "R-Really!?"

I nod. "Of course."

"Please do!"

"Magic orb, I command you to only make Rena's visions come only when she desires it," I order. A second later, a bright light surrounds Rena, as she starts to relax.

Seconds later, the light fades, as tears stream down her cheeks. "Thank you so much!" She states, before engulfing me in a hug. "I don't have to worry about it as much now!"

"I'm glad."

"So, what's the plan for today?"

I furrow my eyebrows in concentration. "Honestly, I'm not sure," I admit. "Maybe, we could train?" Rena arches a brow, as a confident grin appears on her lips.

"That sounds like a plan."

I exchange a look with her, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. It's been forever since we've trained together. If anything, I cannot wait to train alongside her.