Chapter 62

My eyes snap open. I nervously glance around, instantly realizing that I'm surrounded by the other members of the Winx club, who have worried expressions on their faces. I look down, only to realize that I'm in a comfortable bed.

"Aqua, I'm so happy you're okay!" Roxy states, with tears streaming down her cheeks. She sits on the bed and engulfs me in a hug, as a sad smile forms on my lips. "Roxy..." I murmur, before wrapping my arms around her.

"Aqua, Rena informed us about what happened," Stella says sharply, which captures my attention. "This woman with a terrifying presence attacked you." I nod slowly and lower my head in defeat, knowing that I didn't stand a chance against her.

"That's true..." I admit, as Roxy pulls away from the hug. "My body seemed to react on its own, and the moment she revealed herself, I couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed in fear. When I finally defended myself and attacked her, it was almost like she was ready for it."

"Aqua, listen," Bloom states, as I turn to stare at her. "We won't let you face her alone again. She'll be back, and this time, all of us will fight alongside you to defeat her. That's a promise." I shoot her a warm smile, as Rena nods in agreement.

Musa grins. "Yeah! I'm with you!"

Tecna gives me a thumbs up. "Me too!"

"We're all here, Aqua!" Aisha states, before resting her hand on my shoulder. "Don't forget that we're the Winx, and we're in this together!" I nod in her direction, knowing that this woman is still out there and hoping that we could stop her before it's too late.