Chapter 44

We appear on a beach, as zombie pirates roam the island. I nervously glance around, searching for the other members of the Winx club. "Aqua, look," Jax murmurs, pointing to a ship that the zombie pirates were bringing people to.

Above the ship, there was a group of witches assisting the zombie pirates. A second later, I notice Roxy, Musa, Tecna, Flora, Aisha, Sky, Brandon, Timmy, Riven, Nabu, and Helia tied up at the center of the boat.

"Everyone but Bloom and Rena are captured," Jax points out, as I purse my lips in concentration. "It's safe to assume that they're hiding nearby." I quickly glance around, as two figures appear before us.

"Aqua, Jax, you made it!" Bloom cheers, as a bright smile forms on her lips. "I'm so relieved! Now, we can stop the zombie pirates and help our friends!" I exchange a look with Jax, as a powerful ball of fire forms in his hand.

"Aqua: Empressix!"

I quickly fly towards the boat, with Rena, Bloom, and Jax following right behind me

I quickly fly towards the boat, with Rena, Bloom, and Jax following right behind me. We land on the deck, which captures the attention of the zombie pirates. "Hey, ugly!" I shout, as the captain turns to stare at me.

He holds out his sword, as the zombie pirates charge at us. Jax raises his arm, as a powerful beam surrounds us and slams the zombie pirates into the ground. The captain sprints towards us, with a new wave of zombie pirates right behind him.

"Water currents!" I declare, as water comes from the water and knocks them to the ground. Rena steps forward, before holding out her arms and trapping them in place. Jax snaps his fingers, which releases our friends.

The other members of the Winx club and the specialists start to head back to shore, while Jax and I land in the ocean next to the boat. "Are you ready for this?" He questions, as I shoot him a warm smile.

"Yes."

"Okay. I'm going to use an enchantment to increase your attack power for this attack," he says, before placing his hands on my shoulders. I nod in response, as a newfound energy completely fills me.

"Tsunami!"

An enormous wave slams into the boat and immediately sinks it, which makes it disappear and return back to the Legendarium world. After that, the wave vanishes, as I turn around to face Jax, who's grinning.

"That was amazing, Aqua!"

"Thanks, Jax!"

We return to the shore, where the others are patiently waiting for us. "Aqua! It's great to see you!" Flora declares, with a bright smile on her face. I hurry towards them, before giving the other members of the Winx club a hug. If anything, I'm just relieved that they're okay.