Chapter 39

Within seconds of arriving at Tir Nan Og, Nebula approaches us, with a casual smile on her face. "Hello, Winx!" She states. "Welcome to Tir Nan Og! It's nice to see you again!" I shoot her a warm smile, before engulfing her in a hug.

"Hey, Nebula," I respond, as she wraps her arms around me. "It seems you're doing well. How have you been doing?" The said female breaks away from the hug, before staring at me for a moment.

"Ever since the previous Queen of Tir Nan Og left, I transformed the palace into a college for fairies," Nebula states, as I stare at her in astonishment. "Not only does this help nurture young fairies' powers, but it allows for them to improve and learn who they really are."

Bloom grins. "That's amazing, Nebula."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you girls doing here?" Nebula questions, tilting her head to the side. "Although I'm happy that you paid a visit to Tir Nan Og, I can only imagine how busy you are saving the worlds of the universe."

"You're right," Rena states, putting her hands on her hips. "In order to complete our newest mission, we need the Mythix Wands." Nebula purses her lips in concentration, before scrunching her brow in concern.

"Okay, follow me," she says, before leading us into the palace. Nebula opens the door to a room, as the wands hide behind a glass wall. I slowly approach the wands, before placing my hand on the glass. These wands are so pretty, I think to myself.

Stella sighs. "Can you just give them to us?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't," Nebula responds, as Stella crosses her arms in annoyance. "In order to obtain the wands, you once again must prove yourself to destiny." I exchange a look with Aisha, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"Please show us a way to prove ourselves to you," Eldora begs, intently staring at the wands. I run a hand through my hair, as Tecna steps forward and scans the wands with her phone. "These wands are prehistoric. The only way to get the wands is to please destiny," she notes.

Suddenly, the room begins to shake. My eyes flash dangerously, as I exchange a look with Nebula, who quickly heads out of the school and into the courtyard. The Trixs and a few witches float above us and fire orbs in our direction, as Nebula gasps in horror.

"Aqua: Empressix!"

"Winx: Tiefix!"