Chapter 15

It's been a few days since Rena has become Fate and unlocked a new fairy form called Tiefix. Even so, none of us are exactly sure how she achieved that fairy form. Along with that, while she was in that form, her eyes became purple. It was absolutely amazing!

I sit on the couch with Bloom, Tecna, and Roxy, casually reading a book. "I found it!" Tecna blurts out, which captures our attention. "I've been doing research on Tiefix and finally found out what it is. When a fairy accepts an important responsibility for their world, they unlock this form. Rena became fate, so she unlocked her Tiefix. As for you, Aqua, you cannot gain this form because you have your own version of it that's called Empressix."

I stare at her in surprise. "So, that's it," I murmur, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration. With Tiefix, the Winx could be able to defeat the Trixs once and for all.

"I think we should go after the Trixs," Bloom says abruptly, which captures my attention. I lock eyes with Roxy, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"How come?" Musa asks, stepping out of her room. Flora, Aisha, and Stella step out of the room, before turning their attention to Bloom. "That doesn't sound half bad," Stella states, shooting Bloom an arrogant grin.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I say sharply. "Not only will we be on their home turf, but they'll be expecting us." Roxy pulls her knees up to her chest, as a serious expression appears on her face.

"They captured Cloud Tower when Ms. Griffin was on her home turf," Musa points out. I eye her carefully, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Musa is right," Tecna states. "This mission has the highest chance of succeeding." I purse my lips in concentration, as they intently stare at me. This doesn't feel right.

"Go ahead," I state. "I'm going to stay here." Roxy scrunches her brow in concern, before looking over at Bloom. Stella huffs in annoyance, putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay," Aisha says, before they leave the dorm. I shake my head, before continuing to read my book. I run a hand through my hair, staring at a spell. With this spell, it allows the user to simultaneously send beams at their target. If anything, I can't wait to learn this.

"Hey, Aqua," a voice comes. I look in that direction, as Rena stands by her room door. I look at her with wide eyes, before she glances around the room. "Looking for the other girls?" I ask.

She nods. "Yes."

"They went off to Cloud Tower," I state, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "I told them it wasn't a good idea, but they didn't listen to me." She stares at the ground for a moment, before touching her head.

"It's their destiny to go there," she says nonchalantly. "Something bad is going to happen, but we can't prevent it." My eyes widen in horror, as I quickly get to my feet. What the hell!?

"We can try to stop it together," I state, as tears form in her eyes. "Now, what's going to happen?" Rena lowers her head in dismay, as I narrow my eyes at her.

"The Trixs have gained some new powers," she admits. "Not only are they stronger than before, but they were prepared for them." I scrunch my brow, as my heart hammers within my chest.

"Rena, it's safe to assume that our powers would be more effective against them," I point out, as Rena shrugs her shoulders. "We need to help them."

"Rena: Tiefix!"

I nod in Rena's direction, as a warm smile forms on my lips

I nod in Rena's direction, as a warm smile forms on my lips. I run a hand through my hair, before placing my book on the couch. "Aqua: Empressix!" I state.

I look over my shoulder at Rena

I look over my shoulder at Rena. "Let's find them!" She declares in pure determination. I nod in her direction, before opening the balcony door. We quickly fly away, as I clench my fists in desperation. I just hope we can make it before it's too late.