Chapter 41

I look at the wand, as a new power surges through my veins. Sparkles shroud me, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. I hold out my arms, as my form begins to change. I look at Bloom, as she nods in my direction.

"Magic Winx: Mythix!"

I look at the world around us, as a bright smile forms on my lips. A mystical world surrounds us, with a gate positioned right in front of us. Not only have we gained new transformations, but we're at the gate to enter the Legendarium world.

"Welcome," a voice echoes from the door. "You have pleased destiny and gained the Mythix Wands. Because of that, you'll be able to travel to and from the Legendarium world." I lock eyes with Stella, as a bright smile forms on my lips. We did it!

"Our mission is to close the Legendarium once and for all," Bloom states in a serious tone. I nod in agreement, as Rena furrows her eyebrows in concentration. "In order to lock the Legendarium, you need to get two artifacts," the door informs.

I arch a brow, as an illusion of a gem and miniature staff combine and create a key before us. I purse my lips, knowing that we have to collect these two artifacts and combine them in order to lock the Legendarium. Along with that, both of these artifacts can only be found in the Legendarium world.

Later on, I visit the library and return all of the books I've already read. "Did you enjoy those books, Aqua?" A voice comes from behind. I turn around, being face to face with the headmistress. I nod in response, before placing the books on the desk.

"Are there any new books?"

"You've read everything from the library and the secret archive," Ms. Faragonda notes. "Along with that, it seems you've managed to memorize everything from all of the books you read." I chuckle nervously, as she purses her lips in concentration.

"I'm sorry, headmistress."

"Don't apologize, Aqua," she says, before making ten books appear out of thin air. "But, please, take your time with these." She extends her arms and gives me the books, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

After that, I return to my room, where Roxy is sitting on her bed and studying her wand. I set my books down on my desk, before approaching the young fairy. "Find anything new about the Mythix wand?" I question.

She frowns. "This wand is still a mystery to me," Roxy admits. I make my wand appear, before intently staring at it. I sigh heavily, before approaching my book collection, instantly noticing a book on Mythix.

I take a few books off of it, before looking at it in astonishment. I pick up the book, before noticing another book on the history of Magicix. My eyes light up, as I glance at the other book, realizing that it's about the most powerful fairies in history. I set the other books down, before approaching Roxy with the Mythix book in hand. If anything, we need to study and memorize everything in this book before our next battle.