Chapter 35

The next day, I sit on my bed and continue to read my new book about enchantments. "Hey, Aqua," Roxy says. "What are you reading?" She approaches me, before looking at the book in my hands.

"This is a book about enchantments," I inform, as her eyes widen in astonishment. "The headmistress told me that my mom used to be a high level enchanter. In our society, only fairies, wizards, and witches can learn how to perform enchantments."

"That's amazing!"

I nod in response. "Once I can memorize these spells, I'll be able to cast them," I point out. "If that happens, then our chances of stopping the Legendarium drastically increases."

"That makes sense!" She states. "I want to become stronger as well! I don't want to hold you girls back!" I shoot her a warm smile, before beckoning for her to sit down.

As she sits down right next to me, I flip to the first page of the book. "This talks about the basics of enchantments," I explain, as she intently stares at the page. "When it comes to using enchantments, the goal is to assist others and use support magic."

"Is it kind of like healing magic?"

"Precisely," I answer. "Enchantments can do a lot more than healing. Not only can they increase a person's magic power, but they can make defenses and attacks a lot stronger. Along with that, they can also influence other things like a person's resistance to poison, and even their senses."

"Wow! That's awesome!"

Suddenly, a knock comes from our direction. "Come in!" Roxy calls, as I roll my eyes in annoyance. The door opens, as Bloom and the other Winx stand in the doorway.

"We're about to go to Magicix," Stella states, putting her hands on her hips. "You're invited to join us." I exchange a look with Roxy, as a bright smile appears on her face.

"Of course!"

Roxy and I get to our feet, before approaching the other girls. "Also, the guys are meeting us in the courtyard of Alfea," Bloom adds, as my eyes light up.

We hurry to the courtyard, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. Jax and the other guys stand in the center of the courtyard, as my heart flutters within my chest.

I walk towards him, as his eyes land on me. Jax starts to approach me, before engulfing me in a hug. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face into his chest, as a familiar warmth shrouds me.

"I've missed you..." I murmur. He tightly squeezes me, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. He gently runs a hand through my hair, as tears of pure joy stream down my cheeks.

Before Jax and I could enjoy our reunion a little bit longer, a girl comes sprinting towards us. "Selina!?" Bloom gasps. The said girl turns to look at Bloom, as the panic on her face seems to wash away.