Chapter 22

As the light dies down, I lower my hand from my face. Just as Tecna flies towards me, a bright light surrounds her. I put my hands on my hips and grin, knowing that she just gained her Tiefix. The light fades, revealing her new fairy form.

Tecna looks at her outfit, as her eyes widen in amazement

Tecna looks at her outfit, as her eyes widen in amazement. "I cannot believe it...!" She states, with a bright smile. "I actually unlocked my Tiefix powers!" She flies into the air, before spinning around.

"That's awesome, Tecna!" I cheer. "I'm so excited for you!" She shoots me a wide grin, as I nod in her direction. She's awesome! Tecna really made that look easy!

A few seconds later, the other winx enter the room. I turn to face them, with a bright smile on my face. "Girls, it's time to go to the palace," I say sharply.

They nod in response, as I run a hand through my hair. I look at Bloom and Rena, who are facing away from each other with their arms crossed. I heave a sigh, before releasing my transformation.

The other girls return to normal as well, before we follow Tecna to the palace

The other girls return to normal as well, before we follow Tecna to the palace. I stare at it in astonishment. Although Zenith is a completely technology-filled society, this place is absolutely gorgeous!

We enter the palace, as Tecna leads the way to the throne room. A male sits on the throne. He smiles upon seeing us, before getting to his feet and approaching us. "Hello, winx," he says.

"Hello, King Cryos," Tecna greets, with a stern look on her face. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, as he intently stares at us. "What do you need, winx?" He questions.

"Your majesty, we heard about the fairy godmother traveling through Zenith," Tecna answers, as he purses his lips in concentration. "Could you please tell us where she was going next after Zenith?"

"I believe she mentioned visiting the land of the flowers," he states, as I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. "I think she was talking about creating a potion or something like that."

I look at Flora through the corners of my eyes, as her face seems to light up. "In that case, let's head to Lynphea," Flora states. "My parents will be able to help us."

"Thank you so much for your help."

He nods in response, as we leave the palace. I anxiously bite my lip, knowing that Lynphea could be dangerous. There's some plants that could eat you! "You alright?" Roxy questions.

I shrug my shoulders. "The Winx Club doesn't feel right when Bloom and Rena are acting like this," I point out, as she nods in agreement. "It's hard to act like everything is okay when they're upset with each other."

"I understand," she hums, exchanging a look with me. Seconds later, Flora opens up a portal. I look over at the other members of the winx club, before entering the portal to the land of flowers.