Chapter 16

As we continue to fly above the trees, I look over my shoulder at Rena. "We should've thought this through," I state, before chuckling nervously to myself. "We don't know the exact location of Cloud Tower."

"Follow me," she says, before leading the way. Within seconds, we arrive at Cloud Tower. If we managed to find it this easily, then that means the other winx must be here as well. "We have to hurry," I utter.

Rena and I fly into the school from the broken windows. The trixs stand in the center of the cafeteria, with amused looks on their faces. There was no doubt it. Their magic energy was stronger than before.

"I'll handle them!" Rena declares, as a smile forms on her lips. "Raging wind!" She sends a beam of air magic at them, as I scurry towards the winx, who lay weakly on the ground.

"Winx." I look at them for a moment. "I'll heal you." I hold out my hands, as their injuries disappear into thin air. Once I'm finished healing them, Stormy aims an orb at me.

Her spell hits me head on, as my eyes widen in surprise. It actually stings a little bit! "Aqua, don't underestimate them," Bloom warns, as I eye them carefully.

"Okay," I respond. "Magic orb, teleport us back to Alfea." Within seconds, we're back in the courtyard of Alfea. I turn to face the weakened members of the winx, before putting my hands on my hips.

"They're a lot stronger now..." Bloom admits, lowering her head in dismay. I roll my eyes in annoyance, before glaring at Tecna. "No possibility of failure, huh?" I mock.

"I..." She starts, as I shake my head. They were acting very rash, and something could've happened to them. "I'm just glad Rena and I made it there in time," I admit.

"We're sorry..." Stella says, clenching her fists in desperation. I look at them, with tears in my eyes. They were acting very impulsively! "That was a very stupid decision. Please... Don't do something like that again..." I say softly.

"Aqua, we're sorry..." Roxy says, as tears stream down her cheeks. I turn away, wishing that they would've thought about it more carefully. "Me too," I respond, before releasing my fairy form.

Rena and I walk back into the school, as she meets my gaze

Rena and I walk back into the school, as she meets my gaze. "I think we were too hard on them," she admits. I purse my lips and shake my head. They can't blindly jump into a battle without a plan.

"They attacked Cloud Tower and almost died," I point out. "When I did that against Tritannus, you girls really got onto me about that. We cannot allow reckless decisions to affect how we view a situation. Before we face them again, we must come up with a plan." I walk ahead, knowing that the other members of the winx club need to unlock their Tiefix forms if they want to stand a chance of even beating the Trixs.