Chapter 57

"Aqua, it's been forever!" The light queen states, before getting to her feet and engulfing me in a hug. "I'm so happy you've returned... even if it was just to give us the Legendarium! Ahaha, do you think we should have a party!?"

Ahaha grins. "That's a good idea!"

"I've missed you as well, Aqua," the darkness Queen says, before approaching me. She wraps her arms around me, as a warm smile forms on my face. "I've missed you too!" I state, before wrapping my arms around the two queens.

A few seconds later, the two queens step away. "Aqua, we've been watching over you these past few weeks..." The light queen says in a serious tone, before furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"We've noticed that you seem to be very cautious in how you use your powers," the darkness queen points out, before narrowing her eyes at me. "Aqua, as fairy of the water stars and queen of the infinite ocean, you have amazing powers and abilities; however, you have yet to unlock your full potential."

I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. "What...?"

"The way your power increases can be very situational," Ahaha explains, as I purse my lips. "If you come in contact with water, then your power will increase drastically, which means you're always powerful because of the water in the air."

"Along with that, you can control the water molecules in the air," Cahya adds. "Oh! And, that reminds me! You can also control any liquid of your choosing. You also can switch water to and from the different stages of the water cycle, along with having complete control over it."

I run a hand through my hair, as a smile forms on my lips. I've never thought of it that way, I think to myself. I look around the room, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If I can learn how to use my powers, then I can successfully protect my loved ones from any potential danger.

"Also, Aqua..." The darkness queen says, which captures my attention. "Years before you stopped the war, there was a prophecy written about you. Ahaha, Cahya, please show her the way to the room with the prophecy."

The two girls nod in response, before taking my hands and leading me down a corridor. Within minutes, we're entering an old room that holds a bunch of scrolls, books, and weapons. I take a step forward, before carefully examining the books and weapons.

"Here it is!" Ahaha declares, before grabbing a scroll and handing it to me. I wipe the dust off of it, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. I open the scroll, before starting to read it.

A group of heroes will rise to the task,
Through calm and storm,
With dangers unlike any other,
A traitor fights among them,
A beloved dove will surely die,
And a broken promise will seal a fate.

I scrunch my brow in concern. What the hell does this mean!? There's a traitor among us? And, someone will die? "Hey, Aqua! What does it say?" Ahaha states, before rushing to my side and reading the prophecy over my shoulder. Cahya does the same, as her eyes widen in horror.

"I-I don't understand. What does this mean...?"

"We need to return to the throne room," states Cahya, who has a serious expression on her face. She takes the scroll, before leading the way into the throne room. She hands the scroll to the queens, as they read it over.

"That's not good..." The light queen murmurs, before scrunching her brows and then looking at me for a second. "This prophecy..." I look at the darkness queen, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"Please explain."

"Someone in your closest group of friends will betray you," the darkness queen says abruptly, as my eyes widen in terror. The light queen shoots her a glare, as tears form in my eyes. Who will betray me and the Winx? I lower my head in dismay, as tears trickle down my cheeks.