Chapter 53

I step out of the portal, before looking at the daunting yet enormous building in front of us. My outfit begins to change once again, as a red light surrounds me. Within seconds, I'm wearing another outfit.

I look over my shoulder at Rena, as she wears a tight-fitting, black dress, with some black-heeled boots that go over her knees

I look over my shoulder at Rena, as she wears a tight-fitting, black dress, with some black-heeled boots that go over her knees. "Aqua, our goal is to enroll in Cloud Tower no matter what. In order to do that, we need to act like freshmen," she murmurs.

I nod lightly. "Okay. Understood."

Rena makes her way towards the school, as Darcy stands at the front. Three witches stand before her, as she carefully examines them. Rena and I approach them, as Darcy allows the three witches in and then turns to stare at us for a moment.

"State your names."

"Bridgette," I say abruptly, as a casual smirk forms on my lips. "You must be Darcy. I've heard a lot about you and the Trixs. Ever since I was young, I've always wanted to be like you three. To think that you've taken over Cloud Tower... is like a dream come true. There's no way in hell I'm passing up a chance to potentially learn from the three of you!"

"I'm Dara," Rena states, before placing her hands on her hips. "I feel the same. You, Icy, and Stormy have been an inspiration for me, and Bridgette and I hope that we can be as strong as you one day."

Darcy eyes us cautiously, before her face softens. "You're good to go," she says sharply, before running a hand through her hair. "It's the first room on the right. My sisters should be in there and ready to start the initiation."

I nod in response, before entering Cloud Tower and heading straight into the first room. Dozens of witches fill the room, with Icy and Stormy standing on a podium. Rena leads the way, as I close the door behind me.

Darcy appears alongside Icy. "Witches, prove your worth!" Icy declares. "If you're not strong enough, then you won't be accepted into Cloud Tower!" I exchange a look with Rena, as a serious expression appears on her face.

I chuckle. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Although it would be nice to enroll all of you, we only have space for two witches," Darcy says in a sickly-sweet tone. "So, we're going to have an all-out fight, and the final two will be enrolled into Cloud Tower."

Icy smirks. "Okay. Begin."

I lock eyes with Rena for a split second, as a dark smirk forms on her lips. She forms a pitch black orb in her hands, before firing at the witches below. A dozen witches were knocked unconscious, as she quickly turns to me and tries to kick me.

I pivot to the side and evade her attack, before looking at the remaining witches. One of them creates an orb and fires it at me, as I raise my arm and catch her attack. "Witch form!" I declare, as my form begins to change.

I send her attack back at her, as her eyes widen in terror

I send her attack back at her, as her eyes widen in terror. She tries to avoid my attack, only to get hit by another one of Rena's orbs. I close my eyes and focus on my inner darkness, as a powerful yet dark orb forms in my hands.

I raise my hands in the air, before casting the spell at the remaining witches and knocking them unconscious. "You two!" Icy states, which immediately captures my attention. I look over my shoulder at her, as a smirk forms on her lips.

"Yeah?"

"You two have incredible potential," says Icy, who places her hands on her hips. "What are your names?" I run a hand through my hair, as Rena steps towards them and stands right next to me.

"My name is Dara."

"I'm Bridgette."

"Bridgette, Dara, welcome to Cloud Tower."