Chapter 3

As we arrive at the kingdom, all of the citizens stare at me in shock. "Whose she?" A random girl questions, seemingly nervous. I shoot her a warm smile, hoping that reassures her.

"Follow me," the blonde says. I nod lightly, before following her into the palace. It was enormous and gorgeous, being different shades of white and gold. The female takes my hand, before leading me to the throne room.

A beautiful woman sits on the throne, wearing a kind smile. Her eyes seem to light up upon seeing me. "I've been expecting you," the Queen says, as I stare at her in astonishment. She rises to her feet, as I feel her intent gaze.

She has dirty blonde hair, with white eyes. Along with two flowers in her hair, she has a white band on her head that has red gems on it. The Queen wears a white dress, with many red gems on it. She has two wings on her back that go perfectly with her outfit.

"You're

"You're..." I start. She nods lightly, as a genuine smile appears on her face. She slowly approaches me, before studying me. "You are the chosen one who will end this war," she states.

"I can't..." I admit, lowering my head in dismay. "I don't have my powers..." She places her hand on my shoulders, as I look up at her. The queen's face softens, as she intently stares at me. What have I gotten myself into this time?

"You still have your powers," she says, shooting me a kind yet stern smile. "However, at this time, you have to find them within yourself." I nod lightly, knowing that she's right. I have to try my best!

"What should I do?" I question, as she purses her lips in concentration. She runs a hand through her hair, before looking over her shoulder at the female. "Ahaha, I want you to introduce her to people," the Queen instructs.

"Of course, mother," she answers, before taking my hand. I glance at the Queen, just as the doors shut behind us. Ahaha and I head towards the outskirts of the city, before approaching a house.

Ahaha knocks on the door. A few seconds later, the door swings wide open. "Ahaha!" A voice comes, as a female reveals herself. She has blonde hair, with pink roses in her hair. She wears a white dress, with white, fairy-like wings on her back.

"Rosy, it's been so long!" Ahaha declares, before engulfing her in a hug

"Rosy, it's been so long!" Ahaha declares, before engulfing her in a hug. I eye her carefully, as Rosy turns to stare at me. "Hello, my name is Rosy. What's your name?" She says.

"Aqua," I respond, shaking her extended hand. I look at Ahaha, as she smiles cheerfully. Rosy nods in our direction and beckons for us to enter her house, as we follow right behind her. I glance around, as my eyes widen in surprise. Not only was it filled with flowers, but there was bookshelves within the house. While it looked small on the outside, it was completely enormous within.

Rosy sits us down at the kitchen table, before walking into her kitchen. "Ahaha, I have a question," I say, as the said female turns to look at me. "Then Queen mentioned that I still have my powers, but I can barely use them without getting lightheaded. How am I supposed to stop the war?"

"So, you're the one that's destined to end this war," Rosy states, as I look at her in alarm. Does news travel quickly here, or did she overhear what I just said?

"Yes..."

"Sorry for eavesdropping, but everyone in the light kingdom knows about a foreign girl that's destined to end the war," she acknowledges. I purse my lips in concentration and sigh heavily, wondering what exactly I'm supposed to do.

"Honestly, with my original powers, I would be able to help you," I mention. "I wish I knew how to regain my powers..." Rosy frowns, as a worried look forms on Ahaha's face.

"Like my mom said earlier, you still have them!" Ahaha declares. Although I really want to believe her, apart of me believes that I'll never get my powers back. Whenever I try to use a simple spell, I feel completely drained. At this rate, I feel like I'll never return to normal ever again.