Chapter 31

Ahaha and Cahya nervously glance around. "I think we made it to the right place," Ahaha says, before her eyes land on me. She gasps, as her face seems to light up.

She engulfs me in a hug. "What is this place?" Cahya questions, with a serious expression on her face. Flora approaches them, as they eye her cautiously.

I step away from the two girls. "Cahya, Ahaha, this is Earth," I say. "Also, this is one of my friends named Flora." The said girl smiles nervously, before waving in their direction.

"H-Hello...!"

"It's nice to meet you, Flora!" Ahaha states, with a bright smile on her face. "So, quick question, okay? If Aqua has water powers, what about you? What powers do you have?"

Cahya nods. "Yeah. I'm curious as well."

"I have nature powers," she responds, as they stare at her in pure amazement. "What about you girls?" Ahaha exchanges a look with Cahya, as a goofy grin appears on her lips.

"I'm glad you asked!" She declares, before creating an orb of light in her hand. "As for Cahya, her powers are darkness." The said girl shoots her a glare, before crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Hey! I could've told her!"

"Well, you weren't fast enough!"

"I bet you would get along perfectly with Stella," Flora notes, as I nod in agreement. While Ahaha and Cahya would fit with the Winx really nicely, Ahaha and Stella would undoubtedly be extremely close.

"Do you want to come inside?"

Cahya frowns. "We can't," she responds. "In fact, the reason we originally came here was to warn you. Not too long ago, a book from our world was stolen."

"This book was one of the most dangerous objects to ever exist," Ahaha adds, with a serious expression on her face. "It was stolen long before you came, Aqua."

"What's the name of this book!?" Flora questions. Cahya exchanges a look with Ahaha, before running a hand through her hair. "It's known as the Legendarium," answers Cahya.