Chapter 46

My eyes snap open. I quickly get out of bed, recalling our plans for today. I glance over at Roxy, noticing how peaceful she looks. "Magic orb, I command you to change my outfit," I state, as my outfit changes.

I step out of my room, as Musa, Flora, and Tecna wait patiently in the living room

I step out of my room, as Musa, Flora, and Tecna wait patiently in the living room. "Oh no. How long have y'all been waiting?" I ask in a hushed tone. "I'm so sorry...!" Musa chuckles to herself and looks at Tecna, as Flora's face softens.

"Don't worry about it, Aqua," Musa states, before crossing her arms in annoyance. "It's Stella that we should be concerned about. That girl doesn't know how to be on time to save her life." I nod in agreement. It doesn't matter how late I am; Stella will always be much later.

I heave a sigh, before barging into Stella's room. She lays fast asleep on her bed, as I roll my eyes in annoyance. Although she looks incredibly peaceful, we don't exactly have the time to wake her up.

I walk out of her room and close the door behind me, as the other girls turn to face me. "Where's Stella?" Flora questions, before scrunching her brow in concern. I sigh heavily and run a hand through my hair, before putting my hands on my hips.

"She isn't awake yet."

"That makes sense," states Tecna, who intently stares at her phone. "This is Stella we are talking about. She has a 6% chance of waking up early, a 26% chance of waking up on time, and a 68% chance of waking up late."

Musa shrugs. "Okay. Let's leave without her then."

We head straight to the courtyard, where Jax, Timmy, Riven, and Helia are waiting for us. Flora hurries to Helia, before he pulls her in for a kiss. Tecna engulfs Timmy in a hug, while Riven and Musa stare at each other for a moment.

"It's not like I missed you or anything," says Riven, who's face is bright red. Musa looks at him through the corners of her eyes, with her arms crossed. "Tch. I don't even know why you're here," she remarks.

A few seconds later, they engulf each other in a hug. I chuckle to myself, as a soft wind blows against my hair. What a weird yet cute pairing, I think to myself.

"What are you chuckling about?" A voice comes from behind. I turn around, being face to face with Jax. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, as my heart flutters within my chest. "I was just watching the other couples interact. Musa's and Riven's relationship seems strange yet adorable," I admit.

"I know what you mean," he states, nodding in my direction. "It may seem like he doesn't care from the get-go, but I've heard the way he talks about her. Riven genuinely loves and cares for Musa more than anyone else in the world."

"I'm glad to hear that! At least we're both straightforward individuals!" I state, as Jax chuckles to himself and engulfs me in a hug. I bury my face into his chest, as a warm smile forms on my lips.

"The ship is ready!" Timmy shouts, which captures our attention. Jax exchanges a look with me, before taking my hand and leading the way into the hovercraft. Timmy sits at the controls, with Tecna right behind him. Jax is at another control station, while Riven is on the complete opposite side, and Helia is to the left of Timmy.

As for Flora and I, we sit at a couch by the wall. "How's you and Helia?" I ask, as her face seems to light up. She subconsciously touches a gorgeous, pink-colored gem necklace around her neck, as I arch a brow.

"Did he give that to you?"

"Yes. This is what he gave me earlier today," she states. "He has the exact same necklace! Honestly, Aqua, I'm so happy and thankful that I have him! Helia is one of the best things that has ever happened to me!"

"I'm so happy to hear it! That's—"

"I can't believe you!" Musa shouts angrily. I look over my shoulder at her, as she glares at Riven. I purse my lips in concentration, wishing that they could get along for once. "Listen, I need to train to become stronger and you're...!" Riven starts.

"That's enough!" I interrupt, before crossing my arms and getting to my feet. "You two need to stop arguing! The rest of us are tired of it!" Musa scowls and glares at me, before clenching her fists in rage.

"You wouldn't understand, Aqua!" She exclaims, as I exchange a look with Jax. "You don't have a pig-headed boyfriend that doesn't listen to you and care about what you have to say! You and Jax are the power couple that has never gotten into a fight and has never had problems before! So, don't even try to pretend like you can relate! Because you can't!"

Once she utters those words, silence fills the ship. Jax shoots me a sympathetic look, as I run a hand through my hair. Although things haven't been perfect for Jax and I, we still managed to get through it and become even stronger. Even so, I never knew that Musa felt that way. Perhaps, I'm a bad friend for not realizing it sooner.

"We're here!" Timmy states, before Tecna gives him a hug. It's so simple with those two. If anything, they're the perfect couple. Tecna and Timmy suit each other perfectly, and their relationship is so wholesome.

I look over at Jax, as he makes his way towards me. "I should've warned you," he says softly. "Musa and Riven have been arguing for sometime now, and I wouldn't try getting in the middle of it if I were you. I once did that, and Riven cussed me out." I run a hand through my hair, wishing that there was something we could do for them.