Chapter 19

As I walk around Alfea with the other members of the Winx club, I start to ponder where the creatures are coming from. I know that Rena mentioned that someone was using a powerful book, but I'm not exactly sure who.

"Rena," Stella says abruptly, capturing her attention. "Since you're fate and everything, could you tell us whose sending these story book monsters at us?"

Rena stares at her in astonishment, before pursing her lips in concentration. "I wish I could say," she admits. "However, I'm not allowed to reveal information that could potentially change the future." Bloom clenches her fists in rage, before shooting her a glare.

"That's selfish!" She declares. "If we have this information, then we could save the magic dimension! Why don't you care about the people!? Are you too set on being fate to give a damn!?"

Everyone becomes completely silent. Rena looks at her through the corners of her eyes, before rolling her eyes in annoyance. "I'll be upfront with you," she states. "You're the one being stupid. If I reveal that information to you, then it could change the future for the worst. Trust me, you don't want that."

"You don't know everything just because you're fate!" Bloom proclaims, as Rena stares nonchalantly at her. Once the red haired fairy utters those words, she storms away. As for Rena, she rolls her eyes and then heads in the opposite direction.

"Girls, I'll do my research on this book and see what comes up," says Tecna, who puts her hands on her hips. Musa stands right next to her, with a stern look on her face. "Me too," she says.

As for the other girls, they start to excuse themselves to partake in their own activities. Flora visits the greenhouse, Stella returns to her room, Aisha goes to the Alfea gym, and Roxy decides to see Ms. Griffin to see if she could turn her back to normal.

I sit in the center of the courtyard, as a soft wind blows against my hair. It's a pretty day outside! I slowly get to my feet, as an idea pops into my head. Maybe, I could visit Nissa! "Open, portal to the infinite ocean!" I state, as the portal opens. I step into it, as my outfit begins to change.

The second I appear in the infinite ocean, Nissa swims towards me

The second I appear in the infinite ocean, Nissa swims towards me. "A-Aqua...!" She says in a surprisingly frantic tone. My face hardens, as I wrap my arms around her.

"Is everything okay?" I question, as she looks up at me. Her small form shakes in my arms, as I hold her close to my chest. Seconds later, I notice the Trixs swimming straight towards us. If anything, they're a lot stronger compared to the last time I saw them.

"We can finally rule the infinite ocean!" Icy declares, before her eyes meet mine. I narrow my eyes at her, knowing they're the reason why Nissa was afraid. They're in my turf now, and I won't allow them to threaten the ones living in it. "You have a lot of nerve," I state.

"Oh?" Darcy responds. They're not going to get away with this! I look at Nissa, as a serious expression appears on my face. "You forget whose the empress of the infinite ocean. It's me, not you. You'll regret your arrogance when I'm through with you!" I proclaim.

"And, what are you gonna do about it?" Icy mocks, as I stare at her in amusement. "We recently achieved a lot of power." I chuckle and run a hand through my hair, knowing that I'm the strongest in water.

"You're obviously not very bright," I retort, which captures their attention. "If you wanted to face me, then why the hell did you choose underwater? Nobody can defeat me here."

Their eyes widen in shock, as I start to approach them. "That doesn't matter!" Stormy declares. "We have new powers!" I roll my eyes in annoyance. Do they want a medal or something?

"Nissa, get out of here," I state, as she stares at me with wide eyes. "Once I'm finished with them, it's not going to be a pretty sight." She nods in response, before swimming away.

"Awww, you don't want your selkie to see you lose," Icy mocks. I turn to stare at her, as Nissa disappears in the distance. A confident grin forms on my face, as I get into a battle stance. Now, I can go all out against them.