Chapter 45

That night, I sit on my bed trying to read the book about enchantments. Although I've been trying to read this book for hours, I can't stop wondering why Selina became a witch to begin with. Not too long ago, Eldora informed us about Selina and how she used to be a fairy.

"Aqua, are you still up?"

I look in that direction, as Roxy intently stares at me. "Yeah, what's up?" I respond, as she stands up and walks towards me. Roxy sits down next to me, as a serious yet casual expression appears on her face.

"Aqua, I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen," she admits, pursing her lips in concentration. "Not only have the Trixs found a way to make Cloud Tower invisible, but it can go anywhere they like."

I nod in agreement. Ever since Cloud Tower has become invisible, everyone has been extremely tense. "You make a fair point," I state, running a hand through my hair. "Because of that, at least two members of the Winx club needs to remain at Alfea at a time."

"Why?"

"The Trixs are extremely dangerous enemies, and because we don't know the location of Cloud Tower, we need to be prepared for an attack at anytime," I explain. "Along with that, it would be ignorant to underestimate them."

"That makes sense."

"Alright. Let's inform the others," I say, as she nods in agreement. We head into the living room, where the other girls are hanging out. Bloom is reading a book, Aisha and Musa are doing yoga, Tecna is playing a game on her phone, Rena is meditating, Stella is painting her nails, and Flora is watering her flowers.

"Hey, it's Roxy and Aqua!" Bloom states. Stella looks over her shoulder at us, before nodding in our direction. Flora turns to face us, with a bright smile on her face. "Hello, girls. I have something important to tell you," I say, which captures their attention.

Tecna arches a brow and shuts her phone off, before getting to her feet and facing me. "What is it?" She asks, eyeing me carefully. "Does it have something to do with the Trixs and the Legendarium?"

"Yes," I answer, as Rena, Musa, and Aisha stop what they're doing and look at me. "As you know, the Trixs have hidden Cloud Tower. Because of that, I propose an idea that at least two Winx should remain at Alfea at a time."

Bloom nods. "That sounds like a good idea!"

"You make a good point," Rena states, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. "I think we should get the second part of the Legendarium key tomorrow." I shoot her a warm smile, as a new determination forms in the pit of my stomach. This time, I'm going with them to find the Legendarium key.

"Count me in," I say, putting my hands on my hips. "Who else?" I glance around the room, noticing Stella continuing to paint her fingernails, Bloom looking around the room, and Rena resting her left hand on her hip.

Flora takes a few steps forward, with a genuine smile on her face. "I'll go as well," Flora says, as I nod in her direction. Stella finishes painting her nails and sets her nail polish on the table, before standing up.

"Count me in."

"Same." Musa nods in my direction, before looking over her shoulder at Tecna. She shoots her a wide grin, before putting her phone in her pocket and turning to face me. "Yeah, I'll go as well," Tecna agrees.

My face lights up, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, tomorrow will be the day that we'll find the second and final piece of the Legendarium key.