Chapter 28

The following day, Rena and I were relaxing in the courtyard, when the other members of the winx Club appear before us. Rena smiles, while my face lights up.

"Aqua! Rena!" Roxy exclaims, with a bright smile on her face. "Guess what? We found out the location of the fairy godmother! She's on earth!" I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, as Roxy grins cheerfully.

"Also, we have more news!" Stella states, putting her hands on her hips. "Aisha, Musa, and I all gained our Tiefix!" I furrow my eyebrows in concentration and run a hand through my hair. In that case, the winx not only went to Andros, but they also journeyed to Solaria and Melody.

I look over at Roxy, who has a serious expression on her face. She must feel anxious about being the only one without Tiefix. I put my hand on her shoulder, as Roxy's eyes widen in surprise.

"Let's head to Earth as soon as possible," Rena says sharply, before nodding in my direction. She holds out her hands and closes her eyes in concentration, before we appear in a park.

"Now..." My voice fades, as I glance around. People stare at us in astonishment, as I run a hand through my hair. Not only is it midday, but this isn't something normal people are familiar with. "We need to keep a low profile," Bloom says.

"That's easier said than done," Rena remarks, as Bloom shoots a glare at her. I roll my eyes and cross my arms in annoyance, being sick of their petty arguments. "That's enough! The rest of us are sick of your crap! Stop fighting!" I declare.

Both of them stare at me in complete and utter shock. "Y-Yes..." They say at once. I look over at Tecna, as she carefully examines her surroundings. "I'm surprised that she's on Earth. I've done a lot of research and found nothing about her," she admits.

Suddenly, ten figures block our path. I intently stare at them, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. "Winx, be careful," Rena warns. "These creatures before us are known as vampires. Not only are they extremely fast, but if they manage to suck your blood, then they can temporarily paralyze you."

"Those girls are the winx," one of them utters. I clench my fists, as my eyes flash dangerously. They must be from the book that summons mythical creatures! "Girls, let's transform!" I declare.

"Winx: Tiefix!"