Chapter 56

I couldn't help being excited to be reunited with Nissa once again. As she leads me to the portal to the light and darkness dimension, a newfound anticipation formed within me. I lock eyes with Nissa for a second, as her eyes seem to light up.

"We're almost there!"

"Stop!" A familiar voice comes from behind. I quickly turn around, being face to face with the Trixs. I roll my eyes in annoyance, before clenching my fist around my staff. When will they learn their place? "You know, I've been very patient with you three entering the infinite ocean," I point out.

I raise my hands in the air, as a powerful beam comes from my hands and launches them to the ground. "H-How is she this powerful...?" Stormy groans angrily, as I stare at them in pure amusement.

"Did you three forget that I'm stronger in water?"

Icy's eyes flash dangerously. "Sisters, we need to get out of here!"

Darcy snaps her fingers, as the three of them vanish. I look over my shoulder at Nissa, as a bright smile forms on her lips. "You're amazing, Aqua!" She declares. "Now, let's head straight to the portal!"

I nod in response, before she leads me straight to the portal. I wrap my arms around Nissa, as she engulfs me in a hug. "It was nice to see you again, Nissa," I say softly, holding her close to my chest. "I'll be back soon."

"Okay, Aqua. Safe travels."

We slowly break away from the hug, before I wave good bye to her and swim into the portal. I run a hand through my hair and heave a sigh, as my heart hammers within my chest. "Aqua: Empressix!" I state, before transforming.

The world starts to change around me, as a bright smile appears on my lips

The world starts to change around me, as a bright smile appears on my lips. I step out of the portal, as the kingdom of light and darkness comes into view. Although it has only been a few weeks since I stopped the war, it seems that everything has changed.

"Aqua!" A familiar voice shouts. I look in that direction, as Ahaha and Cahya sprint towards me. My face lights up, as I hurry towards them and engulf them in a hug. "Ahaha! Cahya! I've missed you so much!" I state, before they wrap their arms around me.

After a few seconds, I step away from the two females. "Aqua, welcome back!" Ahaha proclaims, as a wide grin etches on her face. "It's so great to see you again! The Queen of Light and the Queen of Darkness will be excited to see you again!"

I smile softly. "Thanks..."

"Ahaha, hold on a moment," Cahya says, before eyeing me carefully. "It would be amazing if she came back to just visit us, but there's a lot of stuff going on in her home dimension. In other words, she must've returned for an important reason."

I heave a sigh. "You're right," I say, before making the Legendarium appear out of thin air. Ahaha stares at the book in pure astonishment, as Cahya furrows her eyebrows in concentration. "Aqua, follow me," Cahya states, before turning around and leading the way straight to the palace.

Within moments, we're standing in the throne room. The two queens sit before us, with smiles on their faces. Even though I came back to return the Legendarium, I cannot help but feel happy to see them again.