Chapter 10

Within seconds, I reappear in the cave, as water surrounds me. My outfit begins to change, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. I look at my new outfit, as a bright smile forms on my lips.

"You did it!" A voice comes from the entrance of the cave

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You did it!" A voice comes from the entrance of the cave. Nissa swims towards me, as tears form in my eyes. I hold out my arms, as she gives me a hug. "I've missed you so much!" I state.

"Your legs are back!" She points out, before shooting me a joyful smile. I nod in response, before she leads me out of the cave. "Nissa, I must return to Alfea," I say.

"I know..." She murmurs. "You better visit me though." I chuckle to myself and nods lightly, before opening the portal to Alfea. I'm really going to miss her. As I walk through the portal, I return to my normal outfit.

I appear in the courtyard, before glancing all around

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I appear in the courtyard, before glancing all around. It looks different. The moment Mrs. Griselda sees me, she nearly drops her clipboard. She walks over to me, as her eyes widen in shock.

"Aqua, you're back," she acknowledges. "It's been a long time." I tilt my head to the side in confusion. What does she mean? How long has it been?

"How long have I been gone?"

"The last time the Winx saw you was about four months ago," Mrs. Griselda states, as I stare at her in alarm. What!? It's been that long since I entered the portal!?

"Wait. Where are the Winx?"

"They're currently at Lynphea college," she responds. "Why?" I purse my lips in concentration, as she eyes me carefully. A second later, the headmistress exits the school. She immediately notices me, as her eyes widen in surprise.

"Aqua, we've missed you," Ms. Faragonda says, before wrapping her arms around me. A soft wind blows against my hair, as relief forms in the pit of my stomach. I'm glad to be back! "Ms. Faragonda, I have to go to Lynphea College," I say abruptly.

"I understand," she states. "You really must want to see your friends again. I'll open up the portal for you." The headmistress extends her hand and summons a portal, as a bright smile appears on my lips.

"Thank you so much!" I state, before stepping into the portal. The moment I arrive in Lynphea, I notice the specialists facing off against some trees.

I hold out my arm and send a powerful beam at the trees, which launches them to the ground. The specialists turn to face me, as their eyes widen in surprise. "Aqua, you're back!" Sky gasps.

"I thought you were turned into a mermaid when you became the empress of the infinite ocean," Brandon points out, as Helia, Timmy, Riven, and Nabu approach me.

"That's true," I state, running a hand through my hair. "I just returned. Is Jax here with you?" Sky exchanges a look with Nabu, as a serious expression appears on his face.

"Once he returned from helping the Winx defeat Tritannus, he went to train with some of the most powerful wizards from another dimension," Sky points out. "He hasn't been back at all."

I frown. "I see..."

"As for the Winx, they went to fight the witches up there," Brandon states, pointing towards the sky. I look up, as my eyes widen in surprise. The floating building is Cloud Tower!