0.2

I almost cried before I updated bc the app glitched and said all my drafts were deleted

Anyway, thank God it was just a glitch. enjoy! x
*

Eleanor had changed clothes by the time Bella arrived to the house that night. Instead of jeans and a t-shirt, she now stood in a red knee-length dress. She leaned against Carlisle next to the piano while awaiting the girl's arrival.

She had just been dozing off earlier when Alice barged through Carlisle's door, demanding the two get up and help decorate the house. Eleanor hadn't been pleased, choosing to tiredly grumble at she helped pin up balloons.

Eleanor looked around the family room, eyes running over each vampire. Rosalie stood across from her with crossed arms and a disinterested stare. Emmett's arm was curled around the blonde's waist, lips curled into a mischievous grin.

Jasper and Esme conversed next to Carlisle and Eleanor, but they spoke so quietly thatEl could barely hear the words coming from their mouths. Alice had disappeared,probably to drag Bella into the room. She realized she was right when she saw Alice leading Bella down the stairs.

Esme perked up beside El, dropping her conversation with Jasper to greet thebirthday girl. She pulled her into a hug. "Sorry about all this. We tried to reign Alice in."

"As if that would be possible." Eleanor snorted, winking at Alice who only shrugged in acceptance. The girl reached for the camera sitting on the piano and pointed it towards Bella.

El watched Bella flinch when the flash went off and laughed into Carlisle's shoulder when the girl sent Alice an unamusedlook. Alice grinned, sheepishly. "I found it in your bag. I hope you don't mind."

Alice had turned on her heel before Bella could response, now pointing the camera directly at Eleanor and Carlisle. "Smile guys!"

Eleanor straightened her back, wrapping an arm around Carlisle's waist as she smiled widely. She grinned up at him when the flash went off, cheeks heating at his tender expression.

"Cute!" Alice giggled as she stared at the camera screen. El pushed her cheek back into Carlisle's shoulder, her smile staying onher face when he gripped her tighter.

Alice skipped over to a small table sitting along the back wall and grabbed a little box off the table. She spun on her heel, holding the black box out to Bella. "Open Rosalie's first."

"It's just a necklace." Rose spoke up before Bella could get too far. "Alice helped me pick it out."

Bella thanked her with a soft smile before she moved onto Emmett's package. Bella frowned, shaking the package lightly before glancing to Emmett.