1.0

This is going to be a long chapter, so bare with me

This is going to be a long chapter, so bare with me. I'm going to try and write a cute chapter after this one :)

*

"Jess," Eleanor said, "Jess just listen to me, please." She quickly placed her nearly forgotten items on the counter.

Jessica backed away from her as Eleanor stepped towards her twin. Eleanor's face fell, watching her sister back away from her. This is what she was scared of - her family finding out and being terrified of her.

"Jess, just listen to me," she tried again. She could feel the panic rising in her chest, feel the lump rising in her throat, "I'm not going to hurt you. Nothing is going to happen, just please listen to me."

Jessica only shook her head, and turned out of the kitchen. Eleanor fell back against the counter, laying her hand on her stomach. It finally happened.

"Oh, my God," she mumbled, "oh, my God. Oh, my God."

Tears stung the back of her eyes and she swallowed harshly, trying to fight back the pain. She couldn't be at her house anymore. Jess was going to tell her mother, and then her mom would be scared of her. She wouldn't be allowed home anymore.

Eleanor quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, 'mom, Jess. I'm going on a camping trip with the Cullens'. I'll be back soon. Love you. x'

She taped the note to the refrigerator, and ran upstairs to her bedroom. Grabbing a bag, Eleanor stuffed as many clothes as she could fit. Eleanor wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes, as she slipped her shoes back on and went downstairs.

She couldn't believe she had slipped up like that. She was so stupid- she had managed to keep her powers hidden for eight years and one slip up had ruined it all.

Eleanor drove to Carlisle's house in a rush. The one thing she needed now was him. She needed him to tell her that it was going to be alright.

Her car screeched to a stop when she finally pulled up to the Cullen house. By the time she was out of the car, Carlisle was outside looking confused. Eleanor rushed towards him, hiding her tear stained face in his shoulder.

"Eleanor? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Carlisle asked, holding her tightly. He felt hopeless, not knowing what was bothering his love.

"I messed up, Carlisle," she sobbed in his shoulder, "Jess saw me. She saw me, a-and she wouldn't even let me explain what it was."

Eleanor pulled away from him, her blue eyes meeting his amber ones. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, and her nose was bright red. She knew she looked like a mess but Carlisle still stared at her with a look of love.