0.1

above is the dress for Bella's wedding

*

The sun warmed up Eleanor's pale skin as she walked down the sidewalk with Jessica and Angela. It had been two months since the events in Seattle and Eleanor was officially a college student.

She attended the University of Seattle with her two best friends, and was now majoring in psychology. Eleanor shared at room with Jess and Angela throughout the week, but on weekends she left them to go to Forks.

It was still a little tense between Jess and Eleanor at times. Jessica was wary of dropping things around her twin, in fear of Eleanor revealing her abilities to Angela. It wasn't that Jess was scared of Eleanor, she had just never experienced anything supernatural.

Bella and Edward would be getting married on Sunday, the thirteenth of August. She didn't ask anyone to be in her wedding. Bella just wanted her and Edward standing.

Alice had told the girls that she wanted everyone to wear some sort of purple dress for the wedding. Of course she wanted everyone to match.

"Is Bella pregnant?" Jess turned to Eleanor, abruptly.

"What?" She frowned, taken aback from her question.

"Why else would she be getting married at eighteen?" Jessica laughed, thinking it was obvious.

"Maybe they didn't want to wait," Angela jumped in.

"They didn't. They both wanted to get married right away," Eleanor averted her eyes, thinking about what would happen after Bella and Edward got married. Bella would be turned into a vampire.

"Are you leaving tonight, El?" Angela changed the subject.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready to," her bag was already in her car.

"We can walk you to your car if you want," she offered.

"I can manage," Eleanor smiled, "I'll see you guys Sunday."

---

"God, Bella. You suck at walking," Eleanor stood back with her arms crossed as she watched Bella attempt to walk in heels.

Bella shot her a dirty look, then turned to Alice with a helpless look.

"You just have to break them in," Alice tried.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella was annoyed, "can I just go barefoot?"

"Absolutely not," Alice shook her head.

"I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress, the shoes, and all of this," Bella looked over to the venue.

It was pretty, Eleanor thought. The altar was beautifully decorated; small white flowers were twisted in between the pieces of wood. The same white flowers hung from the tree branches, dangling down in long strands.