0.4

Just a quick warning, this chapter is shit

*

Eleanor's pounded her fist against Angela's front door. She took it away after a couple of knocks, and crossed her arms. Bella had texted Eleanor and told her that Angela wanted her to come to her house.

The door swung open, revealing Angela and Bella. El raised an eyebrow at the two of them, waiting for someone to explain why she was needed.

"Come in!" Angela motioned behind her, "we're making graduation announcements."

"Sounds fun!" Eleanor smiled, trying to sound excited. In reality, she was upset that she had to leave Carlisle so soon. At least she'd be spending time with friends.

The three of them walked up the stairs to Angela's room. Eleanor plopped down on the bed, and grabbed a piece of the paper from the bed. She examined it, and smiled softly, "these look good, Ang."

"Thanks! Bella helped too," Angela said, and the two looked over at the girl.

Bella was staring down at the duvet, with a concentrated look on her pale face. She looked upset. Angela and Eleanor shared a concerned look.

"What's wrong, Bells?"

The girl looked up at the others. She sighed, "Edward's just been bumming me out about Jacob."

El narrowed her eyes at Bella. While she was annoyed with Jacob for continuing to pursue Bella, she was annoyed at Edward as well. Edward couldn't trust his mate at all, and of course that was going to drive Bella insane.

"Bella, he's probably jealous," Angela laughed, "he's reacting like any other teenage boy would."

"I guess you're right," she mumbled, "I just wish he would trust me."

She looked towards Bella, who raised her lips slightly. Angela made it sound normal; if only she knew the actual circumstances.

---

"Do you need me to take you home?" Bella asked as soon as they stepped out of Angela's house, "or is Carlisle picking you up?"

"Neither, actually," she said, walking away from Bella, and towards the car she was borrowing from Carlisle.

Bella 'ohhed' and turned to get into her truck, when Eleanor called her back. The brunette was now sitting in her small car, staring up at Bella. "You know why Edward keeps freaking out right?"

"What do you mean?" She frowned

"Jacob's in love with you, Bells. He thinks that there's some chance that he can make you leave Edward," Eleanor told her friend.

Bella stared at Eleanor in shock. Sure, she might've known Jacob had some feelings for her before, and maybe she had them too for a short while, but she always thought it was a short thing. She knew she'd never date Jacob.